Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ohayo/Good Morning/Dziendobry... - Minitokyo

Ohayo/Good Morning/Dziendobry...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Hello everyone! I am a twisted fan of anime (especially Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist and Hellsing) and I am new here.
Let's see - my name is Iwo (yes, this is my real name!) and I love MT wallpapers. I really do.
I hope I can be friends with you.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

Welcome to MT, I'm fan of FMA too, and believe me, here, on MT there are no people who don't like MT art =)))
Feel free to be on MT =)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

Dziendobry? You're Polish? :D :D
Anyway, hi!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

i wanted to ask the same XD
oh i can speak polish, too !
so hi to you and welcome !

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Tak, jestem Polakiem. <-If you can read this text without translator and you are not Polish, be proud of yourself :D

Signature Image

I'm only sure that Tak means "yes" and I can only pronounce the other two words. xD
but I'm guessing it means "Yes, I am Polish."

I'm not Polish. I just have a lot of Polish friends. xD

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Nani? watashi wa bakane desu ka? Iie.(Japanese)
Tu es non similis linguam. (Latin, although the declensions may be wrong)
Ha, have to do that once a day. Hey welcome to MT, and hey, I joined because of the wallpaper too! Yea, we can be friends, just remember the download quota and all that...
Take that Poland! (kidding, don't worry- hey you were doing this in the morining! But it is night here, so- Oyasumi Nasai!)

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

hi~ja ne can't understand polish never touched that subject b4 but have a nice time in MT

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Arigato Gozaimasu (<-see? Me speak japaneese too :D. But only a little. Only a few words that I got to know from Animes). Anyway Tank You :D for your kind welcome.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.