Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A very stupid question! How can you change your password? - Minitokyo

A very stupid question! How can you change your password?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I know this is really silly, but I messed with my account password and recieved another one via my e-mail. I wanted to know if there's a way to change it rather than memorizing bunch of letters? <_<

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Control Panel > Personal Options > (left menu under where your control panel is) Change Password :)

http://my.minitokyo.net/personal/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Thank you very much! :)

You might want to also add the capability to just e-mail new passwords to e-mail accounts. I didn't remember my own username so I had to recreate a new account on a new e-mail. It sucks but I know the e-mail account associated with the username though.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.