Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REC - a unique little anime - Minitokyo

REC - a unique little anime

Tagged under REC

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rec_%28manga%29

I'm not sure how many of you have seen this one, but I was delighted with it.

I just plain got tired of those high school dating-sim animes that were pretty much exactly the same...this one actually involves to adult characters with adult personalities, and I found it a good refreshing change from the usual. Too bad it's so short...there are nine 12-minute episodes in all; I wished it was longer.

So any REC fans here? The wiki mentioned that the "first season" had nine episodes...does anybody know if any more to the REC anime is planned?

The manga continues on the story...I hope the rest of the manga will be turned into an anime series as well...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive seen about 4 eps of the anime and i enjoyed it, have the rest but havent gotten around to watching obviously :p

i plan to read the manga as well :D

also please refrain from linking to scans to series, licenced or not, its against the rules here ;)

Signature Image

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I watched Rec and loved it. It was a break from the daily routine...but in my opinionit's too short so i hope the manga will be continued as anime:)

I haven't seen the anime version but I do have up to volume 5 manga. Really a nice story of developing relationship between aspiring voice actress and a salaryman.

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

The anime look kawaii and pretty too :D

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

hofodomo01

hofodomo01

lol wut

So does anybody know if there's any more planned for the anime? I haven't heard anything myself...probably not, but you never know...

Signature Image
Grand Thoft Auto

Doubtful. It is very rare for them to start a second season or ova so long after the first season's run. Pity, though. It was very entertaining.

i liked this anime. i watched it in English dubbding first, but now i re-watching it in Japanese dubbing with English sub-titles.

yeah..it's a shame it's too short eh? but..i kinda looked at it as a movie instead of a mini-series.

the anime was pretty nice, just wish it was a bit longer

Signature

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Quote by DarksideXDthe anime was pretty nice, just wish it was a bit longer

My sentament's excatly.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.