Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PoR UPDATES new sections + admin absence, mod needed - Minitokyo

PoR UPDATES new sections + admin absence, mod needed

Group announcement by Paint-o-rama

page 1 of 1 10 total items

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Good morning ! Hoping that you read last week's announcement I'll continue on with the weekly/monthly/anyway group updates. (here it is if you missed it)

1)The rotating banner thingy is finally up! wohoo! Arn't they pretty >D This is all thanks to Tamamers, and since she coded and hosted the thing, if you want to make us one more banner, you'll have to contact her so she can add it to the list. Remember you have to incorporate the groups name and have it sized 600x200 pixels. Have fun~ THANK YOU TAMA

2)New gallery! It's awesomely ordinary, but a nice place to see what's paintily new on MT, be sure to check it out and post your most recent walls in the gb.

3)Scan request gallery! The rules are pretty simple so there shouldn't be any trouble. Just post a link to it and maybe explain why you want it to be walled so badly, sell the thing a bit you know. Don't abuse of the feature though, haha.

4)Group moderation changes/needs! I hope it's been clear since the beginning that you could volunteer anytime to help administer the page and stuff. But now that I've added features that might need to be updated more often and I'll be leaving on Monday for the next month and won't have any access to internet, I seriously need help. I was a bit reluctant to ask for new staff now because the rules of the contest would make it impossible for them to compete. So here's what I'll do if you're not against it: The new staff would have moderator status so he/she/they is/are able to update the page, and will not be judge(s) of the contest unless he/she/they precise(s) he/she/they is/are NOT participating.
PM me before Monday and explain a bit why you're volunteering for the mod job. Moderating would include: checking the moderation page to see if anyone's applied for the group, updating the sections when ppl post stuff in the gb, be it tutorial links, scan requests or new walls.

And Finally I just wanted to welcome our new members. YAY! For now we don't have any banner for you to advertise the group but you sure can link it wherever you want (sig/userpage/submission)

So this is it! I hope you enjoy the new sections and stay active by posting like crazy elves. I can't wait to see the contest submissions <3

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

P.S. If you want to add a banner, PM me with a link to the image. The current images are hosted in imageshack, which seems to work out just fine.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I love the new features on the group page and the rotating banners is a cool idea =D
I would volunteer for helping out with the page since I won't be able to participate in the first contest, but I'm not really good with codes and whatnot. What exactly would we have to do? Update the "Recent Works"?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Yeah you can put me on standby with the group admin/mod stuff, just temporarily while you're away.

Why? Because I have obsessive/compulsive tendencies towards checking AP/MT/DA aside from walling, so might as well be productive at the same time.

Why standby? Because I also have obsessive/compulsive tendencies towards getting bogged down in real life due to poor time/sleep/life management, so I better not stack too much on my plate.

So yeah, if you've got other people who are more committed and more available than I am, PICK THEM! XD
But I'm here if you need a third hand :)

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

chloe-chan is right, mods cant update page content... so youll be granted Admin status I guess

Eh me = admin?
But I wanna join the contest - LOL! XD
If I can + if I have time + if I'm still sane at that time :sweat:

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

no i was saying you enclosing the Officially mod status but actually admin access new staff x_<
that's not clear.

I MEAN
If you want to help out and participate in the contest it's fine. If you're not entering and you want to stay staff even after I come back then you can judge too.

mickyoko

mickyoko

Digital Painter Newbie

I'm interested in being a judge (if time permits because I have to do a lot of digital paintings for my thesis and if you permit that is). I'm quite an art critic.

BTW just a question. How the heck do you get your work on the so called elite gallery? What is an elite gallery anyway? I'm really wondering about that since I joined MT which is about 2 months from now.

Anyway. Jaa~ and Ganbatte!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Elite gallery: New Feature: Elite Gallery

Everything looks hot, and you're going to be away until the 25th?

Positive you can't get internet access in NYC? xD;;

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

yeah ill be back normally around the 25th. And I know NYC has the internet >_> it's just that I won't have any time to take it easy in a cafe, i don't think I'll have one day free of work. heh

thanks to the volunteers, I'll pm every one thats concerned probably tomorrow during the day.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.