Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Angel in the Galaxy Wall (: - Minitokyo

Angel in the Galaxy Wall (:

Should i sumbit this wall?

Yes
11 votes
No
3 votes
Maybe
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Hello. (:
I wish to sumbit a wall, but i'm unsure of its qualilty.
I tend to get depressed when my walls get deleted so i really need your opinion.
The scan was limited so there was only what you see.
I edited the wall on the comments i recieved.
Thanks to all who gave comments (:

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j93/burijettoizuru/th_Angel-in-the-galaxy-1.jpg

This is my 5th wall.
2 out of the 5 got deleted
so...
your opinon is greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.
Arigatou Gozaimaz.

P.S. I've never sumbitted this wall before. I was talking about past experiences.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

yalubluchay

yalubluchay

G.A. Katara

the bg is beautiful. really. i dont know what you are trying to do with the girl but i want to see the whole body and face.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

*sigh* in what reasons did your wallie got deleted? it's still o.k.

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

I think it looks nice. It just needs a little fine tuning, like how you worked with the bezier curves. The edges of the forms cross over and create two shapes, like the form that crosses through "in" in the text, the top part has a little cross over that is unpleasant. It doesn't seem like you did much with the character except put her in and use the feather or erase tool. Since the character is a hand drawn scan, it doesn't blend well with the background, which has very crisp edges edges.

I hope my comments help, and I look foward to your next post.
Good luck!

Signature Image

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm...nice wallie, just need to make few adjustments, i think if you get the whole scan and do the extraction the normal way and blend the stuff, cause the wings looks real rubbed off, i think you need to do more with the character but this part is just a suggestion, well for the text i think you should use a softer colour to blend with the real well done BG, making it a little more fancy, but not too fancy, you can try something like hmm, like do you have te deathnolte font Linotext? something like that and than make duplicate and than put it to soft light. to make shadow effect, it will look make nicer, but this is my opinion you can take the suggestion if you want but good luck..! ^.^ hope that helped..! ^.^

sakura-chan~

Signature Image

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I agree with norine-san,the background is good,MT usually delete walls that are too simple and the person who made it did not put hardwork into it,mine got deleted as well,at first when I submitted 3 walls 2 was deleted,luckily the deletion ceased happening,anyway,(why am I talking about myself>.<)try to get the full scan of the picture,if you can't find one jump to other pictures of angels that show them from head to toe..or just get a character and add wings behind him/her..Well Angel Sanctuary's characters have wings,and erm..Shuffle!,as well as Card Captor Sakura and D.N.Angel,you could browse thru animepaper.com,if you want more scans.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i think that it looks fine...
but yeah I got to agree with norine abt the font..
it looks abit plain..
other than that it looks fine to me XD

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

It's nice bridgetto- chan :D
Good work ! :)

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

it looks better now^^
I think you shld be able to upload it^^

rika23

rika23

?-?????

hi..its nice! ^^

Same like chiaki-chan(futatshuNoNegai), and you, mine also got deleted.. alot of wallpaper that i made got deleted..i think 5 or 6.. or..i dont know.. if you keep trying..your wall should be more improve and get better ^^

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Its a great idea and an excellent attempt. There is only one problem I see. The drawing style of the character and background do not match and its enough of a mismatch to throw off the wallpaper.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sabbathiel

Sabbathiel

+++Cali+++

[h]ello
very nice wallie! I voted YEAS, submit it!

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm.. i'm not too sure about it.. Becoz it looks kinda weird that the scan pops out of the wallie.. It looks weird that the scan is being cut that way. Maybe you may try making putting some mist or whatever to cover those clear cut from the scan.. >.< And the bg looks pretty cool to me.. Maybe you should try fixing up on the scan to make it looks more natural.. ^_^'
I hope it helps!~

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

much better..! ^.^ maybe this is just asuggestion if you can't have the wings as you told me cause the scan is not full, extract the wings and add in new ones..! ^.^ or you can do as ayane-san said too..! i think it'll look much nicer..! ^.^

[[by the way guys, care to join my new club? http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/ see ya guys around..! ^.^]]

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.