Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 should I upload this wall? - Minitokyo

should I upload this wall?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hello^^
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5853/silencelu1.th.jpg
I did a new wall and I would like to noe if I should sumbit it?
pls give comments^^
thanks

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

which wall?

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

Quote by -kira-yamato-which wall?

huh the link is there...

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hm...I don't see why you shouldn't. I mean...it's a good wallpaper. Everything is nicely blended together. The scan is clean and nicely placed. The only thing, that might bother some people, is where the ground meets with the water. (atleast, that's what I'm seeing.) Don't want to sound stupid, but the green is suppose to be ground, right? >_< Well, if it is, I would use a grass brush, and make it different from the water...give it more texture.

The reason, is very simple. By how it's done now, it looks like 2 different things. The ground and water, with mountains in the bg. Or another way, is that...it's a view of the water itself. Like the placement of a camera can show us the top view and the underneath view of the water. (Which shows the waves and the cloudy underneath)
I hope I'm making sense. ^_^' But, either way, it's a good wallpaper.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i think you should just one thing as inuyashalove04 has pointed out the land and the water must be sort of separted, you can get tutorials on making grass textures and all, to make it look more real, other than that scan is good, extraction is good background make a little changes and it's good to go..! ^.^ hope that helped..! ^.^ oh and you can find the tutorial here:http://www.pslover.com/click/2973
hope to see your wallie soon..! ^.^

sakura-chan~

Signature Image

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

It looks very misty,
ME LOVE.
The lake is really nice ^^
The green stuff should edited a bit to make it look seperated ^^
I really love it!
Oh by the way, went out today and bought somen (:

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Well everything is fine but the water
It looks too realistic
Like everyone pointed out
U better fix the water

Signature Image

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Compared to the colors of the scan, the background looks a bit dull. Add some color to your sky and some to the water too. The point where the grass and water meet should be edited, like others pointed out.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

DEFINITELY YOU SHOULD AND IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE IT WHO CARES, TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT YOU MAKE AND IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES LEARN FROM THEM TO MAKE THINGS BETTER

kitsunemika

kitsunemika

Fangirl

Heh, I actually thought the green was part of the water and that she was waist deep in it for some reason when I first saw this. Yeah, I definitely recommend at least putting SOME kind of grass there... or something...

Also, something about the text annoys me. I think it's the outline around 'after the storm'. It's really, really bright against that gray. I don't think I like the gray in the first place... so I'd at least say take off the white and lighten the text a bit. Maybe that's just me though.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.