Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dattebayo Fansubs Stopped Subbing Naruto! - Minitokyo

Dattebayo Fansubs Stopped Subbing Naruto!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

This is serious. I know that talking about fansubs is illegal, BUT THIS IS FRIGGIN' IMPORTANT OMFG!

Everyone, its official, Dattebayo fansubs has STOPPED subbing Naruto. Here are the links:

http://www.narutofever.com/

http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/14

Dattebayo will NEVER sub Naruto again, and until someone does, only RAWs will be released. I ask all of MT to PLEASE SPREAD THIS NEWS TO ANY FORUM SITE YOU POSSIBLY CAN! We need to work together here. Spread this news, EVERYWHERE! Someone is bound to find out and WILL start FANSUBBING Naruto again!

Please help.

Domo Arigato Gosai Masu.

Sanjay

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

When it rains, it pours......

thanks for the heads up.

Lol. The reason they gave are pretty sound. Afterall, the fillers are giving everyone a major headache over when it is going to be over !

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Man you better hope dattebayo is just ####ing with us.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

I'm surprised they didn't stop subbing it earlier. Naruto ####ing sucks balls now.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Narutobuzz (the manga scanlation group) made an announcement they will be subbing the post-filler kanon part of Naruto, so that's good news.

Then again, if one group decides to stop subbing (DB, in this instance), another group or more is bound to take up the remaining task.

Cheers!

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

It's a fake! here's the prooff... At the bottom of the offiial news in the website. It says
Quick FAQ

Q: Does "naruto dropped" mean you will stop subbing it?
A: Yes.
Q: Will you also drop "Bleach"?
A: If enough people request, yes.
Q: Since you are now subbing Pokemon DP and started at episode 9 will you be subbing episodes 1-8
A: Yes
Q: Will you start so release naruto again when it resume the main story?
A: No.

* YHBT

YHBT means you have been trolled! So their just messing with us!

Lolz!

Actually, I forgot to say that I prefer AonE's releases to DB's (better transcoding and translations) so that's perhaps why I was hardly concerned with this *news*. ;)

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Yeah, HeavenAndearth has a point. YHBT is clearly placed with an asterix, with corresponds to this sentence:

Due to the enomity of this project, and the limited resources at the disposal of Dattebayo Fansubs LLC, it was decided that the best course of action was to drop* the show Naruto.

I think this is just a joke. Not that I watch Naruto anymore anyway, so I don't really care either way.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

That's a bad news. They were doing a pretty good news in my opinion. I guess the neverending fillers finnaly pissed them off. :(

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Quote by SilentKnightI'm surprised they didn't stop subbing it earlier. Naruto ####ing sucks balls now.

i agree with him :D

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

People.... It's just a joke! Probably to make fans worry since the second season is aout to start.

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

Well guys, we'll just have to wait and see. I did read a few months earlier that if the filler doesn't stop, then DB WILL drop Naruto. I'm not saying that they won't ever take it up again, but I DO think that there is a chance that another group will have to start doing Naruto if we EVER want to see any episodes out again. I hate to say it guys, but I'm not counting on DB anymore. I just don't want to have to worry about it, so I'm saying this now, Dattebayo fansubs is NOT subbing Naruto anymore, SPREAD THE NEWS AND GET OVER IT!

DB just pisses me the hell off, just cuz they can't make money, despite the fact that they have OTHER SERVICES! SHIT!

I'm going to truly miss watching Naruto from DB, even if Aone was better...

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

To celebrate this exciting news with Naruto fans. Here is a piano version
of a rare song that Naruto fans have been searching for.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B5D1EB4E7E35052E

Which i'm saw the majority of you will instantly recognize. :)

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

Hello, newbie here... I just heard/read about the Dattebayo thing, and I have a question for those that say that they got tired of fillers. In Shonen jump's last issue it was announced (apparently by Kishimoto) that the fillers end in February. That's like what, eight, ten episodes from now? They kept the work up for sixty or so filler episodes and drop it just at the end?

As for those that say that it's a fake, I know that the DB staff like jokes and making fun (in a good way) of people and things but... Just why make it a fake? To scare people out? I was reading the notice with a friend fifteen minutes ago and she just shrugged and said: "Well, I'm certainly not going to visit this one again" (more or less). If more people has this kind of reaction, they'll end working in vain and end dropping it for real.

I think I'm not making any sense, must be the people that's looking randomly at my friends and me for making noise in a library, lol. Anyway, if it's a fake, I think it's kinda rude of them. My hope is that it's not a fake, or I'll have to start fansubbing myself to get to watch them. I'll need a translator, though, my Japanese stinks...

lol. Tired of all the fillers. I give up on naruto series now. So really I don't care.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Aone has been subbing Naruto the entire time, they fell behind quite a bit, but who cares it's all filler crap anyways. They are nearly caught up and will probably be by the time that Naruto 2 starts up. I think Aone does a better job myself anyways...seems everyone forgets them.

well as long as my manga keep goin ill be fine.

Hmmmm.... DB always makes me confused as to whether or not they are serious about certain announcements

I stopped watching Naruto BECAUSE of the fillers. Yuck.

YHBT you people need to take a look at db again. THEY DIDNT STOP http://yhbt.mine.nu/pr/14

XD It's funny when fansubbers pull pranks like this. Well, it's only funny after you know it's fake. But still... *laughs*

Although I ve already stopped watching Naruto due to those crappy fillers, DB definatelly has not stopped subbing 4 Naruto. Its still going. I ve also heard from my friend that the although the fillers r still going, it seems its improving and it might be worth watching again but i dont plan to start right now though.

Put it this way, if there is something that someone wants done, someout out there on the internet will do it.

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

UPDATE: For anyone that doesnt know, it was just a trick, they didnt stop, they ARE still subbing Naruto. Sorry about that, for awhile there i actually thot that they stopd. ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.