Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dattebayo Fansubs Stopped Subbing Naruto! - Minitokyo

Dattebayo Fansubs Stopped Subbing Naruto!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Haha. Thank goodness, i just became a rabid naruto fan. I just don't know what will happen if they stop. Same for Bleach but i've been watching bleach since june this year. I only started naruto in november this year.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

oh... my... effin.... who would trick ppl like... messin with ppls luv 4 naruto... thats low... dirt low

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

If you watched V for Vendetta, you probably remember the sentence:

Quote by EveyMy father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use them to cover the truth up.

This joke was not meaningless, you know. Dattebayo wanted to tell us(and Pierrot) that Naruto is way to long. This was a provocation, and they caused a lot of rumble.

"Naruto" was a fine series during the "Zabuza season". Remember that trick Naruto used to release Kakashi from the water trap? It was awesome, but such a cool trick was never repeated. The rest of the series was just "I gonna be Hokage!". Every episode was similar. Some guy appears, the can't beat him, suddenly Naruto summons the power of his demon, and everybody is happy.

Even, if the fillers will end soon, this anime will never be like before. The production company is taking advantage of the addicts. I'm pretty sure that some group will perform this kind of joke in the future(before the thousandth episode ;) )

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

LoL. I completely agree with eonir. I'm just -so- glad that the fillers are going to be over soon, though.

Well...the fillers are going to end in frebruary...I think they could have a vacation until there...nothing special is happening at naruto and honestly...its very VERY boring

To telling the truth. In somewhat I happy that they are dropping. Is not going anywhere. It reminds me Inuyasha along with other anime series has a lot of filler. I stop watching Naruto when Sasuke and Naruto battle. (Never saw it never gonna watch it. Don't want to give out my reason why. Because if I do be prepare to yourself. It gonna be book). Though I have to thank you for sharing with us. I will spread the words out the best I can. I am very thankful of their entire hard work sub the Naruto.

One thing I have to say, if they stop with these filler and get to the point (like the manga). I do not wish Dattebayo to stop subbing. I want them to continue their work. Don't forget 4th movie is coming out. (Maybe that the reason they so many filler but again I doubt)

merged: 01-09-2007 ~ 10:16am
I just went to Dattebayo site. It stated NO NARUTO IS NOT DROPPED. It seem they never intend to but if they have to they might have to drop Naruto. I guess by the time you read this you already know about it. If not, I hope you are happy to hear they not gonna drop the series :)

For me, I really don't care. I still gonna DL. Only watch those that have Neji, Garra, and Shino. Pretty much, I have no clue what going on from where that battle between Sasuke and Naruto to lastest esp. only those that have Neji, Garra, and Shino.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

o0Beginner0o

o0Beginner0o

B for Beginner

....................................you should be more careful next time.......

Signature Imagei'm happy you're happy everyone is happy isn't that the best?

Slothy7

MR

Thank God I was Just about to go shit on them! And who would sub pokemon and not naruto! But None the less Fillers are over yeppe! NARUTO SHIPPUDEN IS OUT!

Meh, I think there will always be enough Naruto lovers out there to sub it no matter how many fillers there are.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.