Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My sweet one{poem} - Minitokyo

My sweet one{poem}

page 1 of 1 19 total items

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

With open arms ,
I accepted you for you.
A friendship,
that will never die.
Thru sickness,
I will be your pillar of strength.
Through Darkness,
Your guiding light.
You are my friend,
for life.
My sister,
Through eternity.

this is dedicated to a close friend here on mt. for you my dear one

comment and enjoy

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Who is the sister I may ask
whose kindness made you write this task.
You hold her near
like a newborn fawn-a deer.

Actually, I keep seeing deers run in from town. I'd like to eat deer but can't.
Back to the poem. Well done even if it was simple.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

truely great *stands and claps*

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

a masterpiece * follow wolfmaster*

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

An interesting piece that leaves me with questions, but perhaps those are questions that I shouldn't ask.

I notice cliches, a fair number were used, but to good effect. And their intentions were perfectly understood. Although, they are rather obvious. (Perhaps the next piece could not have as many? But that's up to you.)

Well, poems me like to read, so please keep writing them. I hopes that they will continue to have power and feeling.

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

as usual, i love the delicateness and the seemingly feminine tone in your poems, Lotus-chan! will await more poems from you! XD

ego vici mundum

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

there is one characteristic that I picked up from all your poems...they all seem to be a connected story just in broken or separate phrases.

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

You've got some talent. you should try and compose more.I'd be happy to hear more :).

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Truely heart touching. No with a sister could read it without a thought for their own.

I know I'd be lost without mine.

Signature Image

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

Wow Lotus that is very sweet. I hope your sister enjoys the poem as musch as I did.

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

THE SISTERZ ME! AWWWW THANKZ!

(just kidding I have no idea who the poem waz for but it waz very sweet.)

tats deep i really liked how you described your feelings to this person great job

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

i assume her sister is Angel?!

That was great just like ur other one i think u sould get paid for writing so much poems MONEY MONEY!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

hey bik youve finally managed to go on a bit more. Im sorry but i have ot critque you on this one. Your older poems were way better!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

wow... a poem by Ms. BlkLotus and I haven't yet commented on it... hmmm... oh well here goes...

I like the poem as a whole, some parts remind me of wedding vows or passages from the bible, pretty nice indeed.

I must ask however, do you call this very good friend of yours sister because she is in fact you sister or is it because you hold her so close to your heart that you consider her that? (grammar?)

nice poem....your friend, should really feel lucky eh...X-P....really nice poem...very nice words.

simple and sweet i like it :0)

very nice poem

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.