Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OUTING DATE - Minitokyo

Group announcement by MT-Singapore

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Hey guys

we are going to plan an outing so that we can gather and have fun but i need some information
which date u guys are free?
what time, and what activity?

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmmm..heard of the manga fair? i posted it some time ago, it's on the 1st december, friday...! ^.^ you can go to http://chuangyi.com.sg/events.html,
time? well anytime between 10am to 6pm..! ^.^ how about it?

Signature Image

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

I can make it on the 1st at the manga fest. I'm busy on the 4th december & the rest of november.

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

wait is this like real? where is everyone located?>

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by Benjikun7wait is this like real? where is everyone located?>

Yes it is real... and 1st is fine for me...
me tampines...

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

hmmm i dont mind 1 dec just nice and i'm staying at bedok same as bjorn Whee..how about those who staying east side gather first?

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i am fine with the manga fest
i live in thomson road near toa payoh

i am fine with any other day except sunday! xDD
you tell me the date and time
and i will try my best to make it! xDD

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

Waah, I end school at 4pm, so no time to go.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

ok~

dun worry. we got loads of oppoturnity. let's start with the manga fair 1st.

i'll confirm the date and time. so check out my website at http://bj0rn.animeblogger.net/ for info.

other than that, we can meet up during the dec holidays. i'm actually plannin to make a MT SG wallpaper with us in it. but of course the shadow and such so that you don't feel embarassed by it. =X

Signature

Wheee so anyone staying on the east side? we can meet ^^

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I can make it on the 1st Dec..
and the manga fair sound fine to me..

Argh, I can't make it. Darn lessons all the way until 5, plus common tests 2 weeks later :(

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm... dec? Weekdays are surely a NO NO for me..
Weekends ah.. Shld be fine ne.. But not on Sunday.. I still can't really confirm whether i can go becoz of my hectic job.. So kindly choose a day that most of you are able to go.. I'll join if i'm free on that day.. :D
So is it fix that we are going to thw manga fair? *blinks*
And bj0rn!~ you are making a wallie for MT-Singapore? with real people in it? o_0 or just scans to represent us? *blinks again* Just update me again bout the trip.. ;)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! a wallie with us in it hahax..! sounds cool..! ^.^ and yes of course i can make it, hahax..! ^.^

[[care to join my new group, paradise kiss? http://paradise-kiss.minitokyo.net/ yay..! ^.^]]

Signature Image

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

makin wallies with us in it. but perhaps i'll vectorize and make us look cartoony but close to the real self. xD

Signature

asinine

asinine

Quote by ayane-heinehmm... dec? Weekdays are surely a NO NO for me..
Weekends ah.. Shld be fine ne.. But not on Sunday.. I still can't really confirm whether i can go becoz of my hectic job.. So kindly choose a day that most of you are able to go.. I'll join if i'm free on that day.. :D
So is it fix that we are going to thw manga fair? *blinks*
And bj0rn!~ you are making a wallie for MT-Singapore? with real people in it? o_0 or just scans to represent us? *blinks again* Just update me again bout the trip.. ;)

Yea making a group outing on a saturday ... is the most sound idea... but which dec saturday? Hehe dont make it too early... besides whose going for the manga fest?

Signature

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Alright. I've picked out a few dates. Please state which day you're interested

2nd December (Saturday)
9th December (Saturday)

I've picked the Saturdays since most of you agree on this and we're most free on that day. Please decide which one you wanna go. I prefer the earlier one though just in case everything gets wiped out.

Meeting time: 12noon
Meeting place: Habour Front MRT station (since there's a shuttle bus from there)

I'll be taking pictures at that day and also of you guys so I can work on the personalised wallpaper. =)

Signature

hmmm i think 2nd dec is better

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

hmmm~i vote for 2nd december~

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

asinine

asinine

the 2nd.. i am sending my bro to brunei... 9 would be better.. but i still can arrange for 2nd thou..

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by bj0rnmakin wallies with us in it. but perhaps i'll vectorize and make us look cartoony but close to the real self. xD

wha.. u going to vector us? it'll be a tough job.. >.< What if there's people that can't come? u r not going to include them inside?

Quote by asinineYea making a group outing on a saturday ... is the most sound idea... but which dec saturday? Hehe dont make it too early... besides whose going for the manga fest?

Who is going for the manga fest? bj0rn... CyberGame.. JusticePro... norine07.. midsummer.. and... u lo... lolz!~ XD X-P

2 Dec ~ 2 Votes..
9 Dec ~ 1 Vote...

I can't go on 2nd Dec because i gtg for my colleague's wedding in the afternoon.. @__@ Currently, i'm still avaliable on 9th Dec... <--- but still not confirm yet.. OX

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

Quote by ayane-heineWho is going for the manga fest? bj0rn... CyberGame.. JusticePro... norine07.. midsummer.. and... u lo... lolz!~ XD X-P

ehh... i cant make it on the 2nd
i am having an outing with my cosplay friends to do their final touches on their costume
so i cant make it! gomen ne!

and i will be going to manga fest on the 1st
so there is no point for me in going twice... -.-"

hmmmm OMG so no 1 is going?

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

everything isnt decided yet. ah well~ we still got time.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.