Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Devil Girl - Minitokyo

Deletion of Devil Girl

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

I was wondering if my post of Devil Girl was deleted just because it was smaller than the other one. If that was the only reason then I would like to stress that I feel mine was still the better quality image. There was no border or no writing on it and the wings were not cut off even if it's minor. There is no thick(er) outline of the character. I think mine would be easier to use in a wall would it not? It's also alot brighter and the detail is easier to see. If size does matter than I have no case.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

You need to provide a link to the deleted image for the mods to look at.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I agree with fluke ^^ We won't be able to tell you why your submission was deleted if you don't show us the scan you had, and the scan that was on MT.

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Never mind I'm not going to bother pursuing this. Thanks anyway.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

If it's not being pursued I'll close this. To all members PLEASE READ THIS. There is no need to offer opinions and do not say provide a link, especially if a mod or elite has already done so.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.