Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long can you survive on 4 dollars for food? - Minitokyo

how long can you survive on 4 dollars for food?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I get a certain amount of money from my dad on food for the week. Sometimes, I run out of money before the week is over XD ^_^' XD. Like today, I only have 4 dollars left, and I thought, before asking for more money, how long can I survive on 4 dollars for food? I think two days >.<! I will not stoop down to eat at McDonalds! However, if I were to eat once these two days, I would have enough money to buy a a sushi roll one day, and a milkshake the other day. Then, I'll give up XD. How long can you survive on 4 dollars? What would you eat this day/ days?

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Two word's. Ramen noodle's

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

mmm ramen noodles...

instant noodles would be good too, like 99c at the super market.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by fox-diemmm ramen noodles...

instant noodles would be good too, like 99c at the super market.

2 for a dollar at my local supermarket. Wow. That's like 8 days you know XD!

bread.. only bread.. xD..
thats like $0.35 for a whole packet.. xD.. you know hwat i mean right?
i think you can surive longer then and buy some water 8d.. since these things are cheap you should be able to surive for about a week xDD maybe abit lover depends on the weather also ebcause if its really warm you wouldnt be able to surive with the same things as in winter;)

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

In my country, 4 dollars is equivalent to 200 pesos, I can survive in 8 days... eating Footlong hotdog for only 24 pesos. Mmmmm... =9 yummy! XD I'll bring my own water & I can save money... XD

Depends really where you live because over here you can't get a meal for less than 5 bucks. What I would do is just buy something in bulk if you can, and drink from the tap for water...iono what else to say.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Lol maybe be a good child stay at home and maybe your mum will feed you XD
But well instant noodle is the best option... and yes it can survive for 8 days ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

There are lots of things u can buy in a supermarket, frozen dinners are often a buck each, or just buy a bag of bread for a buck or so, n ham, whcih shouldnt be more than 3 bucks. After that, go jack cheese from yer neighber:P

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

How long? Hmm... depends on if my meds have kicked in (appetite-suppressing side effects suck). If so, then I could survive for about two weeks.
As for you, though, I'd go with ramen or baguettes. Baguettes are tasty, cheap and plentiful. Use either butter or olive oil to season it. It's goooood.
Well, good luck! And, if it's not too much trouble, let me know what you do. I'm really curious, now.

plumeris

Scanner

plumeris

hmm, hotdog? or pbj sandwiches?

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I can survive for a while. and a while is at least 2-3 days.

XD id be able to survive for a long time off 4 bux haha about a week maybe xD

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Hmm, that'll be hard, well, one time I survive 5 days with 15 dollars, I'm not sure about 4.....

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

fast and then eat a bowl of ramen in between your weeks of fasting.

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

I wouldn't eat anything.. I can go several days without eating anything and not even feel hungry. Although, I love food, so this wouldn't happen. XD I would go bug other people for their leftovers.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I can last four days with that. I get a dollar bread sticks, that fills a either bag. For drinks... water.
That or go for a dollar loaf of bread at Subway.

Learning little by little.
Signature

yummmey

yummmey

Kazel

ramen noodles are your best bet
you could go for over a week, here you can buy like a pack for 10c=u wont go hungry for a long while
presonally 4 dollars for food is more than most people think, most of us are jsut really used to consuming huge amounts of food we dont even want

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

Quote by MysticTigerI wouldn't eat anything.. I can go several days without eating anything and not even feel hungry. Although, I love food, so this wouldn't happen. XD I would go bug other people for their leftovers.

O_O beggar...

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Ramen noodles aside, I could last for about 2 days on 4$. Dollar menu :P

Signature

USD? that's about MYR13. A few weeks if i eat little xD

uyo

uyo

yihsieh

If you're willing to starve, you could actualli survive for quite long.
For me though, four dollars would last probably less than a day. I am quite particular about eating the best/ healthiest foods.

Technically one can survive 3 days w/o food. With US$4 i could probably live for b/w 3 wks to a full month, albeit with severe constipation and several nutrient diffeciency ailments.

Quote by Nina-Sakurabread.. only bread.. xD..
thats like $0.35 for a whole packet.. xD.. you know hwat i mean right?
i think you can surive longer then and buy some water 8d.. since these things are cheap you should be able to surive for about a week xDD maybe abit lover depends on the weather also ebcause if its really warm you wouldnt be able to surive with the same things as in winter;)

that's what I was going to say... bread xD
in my country you can buy bread for 3 or 4 days with 4 dollars, or a whole pocket and some butter :nya:
and there are places that water is for free like at the supermarket here ;)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.