Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how long can you survive on 4 dollars for food? - Minitokyo

how long can you survive on 4 dollars for food?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Maybe 1-2 days. After that, I will get sick quickly without eating.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

mmm...aaa....maybe..mm...i don't know >.< in our country "junk food" is not very bad and unhealthy... so i cuold surrvive with 4 dollars (without buying any sweets... :( ) mm, i say, about 12 hours >.< :D

emmm, well....with 4$ i'd survive at most over a week over here...

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

depends how long I could survive on 4 dollars worth of ramen... =]

Hi

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Where i live, a loaf of bread cost $1. that can last 3-4 days..
take that and times 4. U get bout 2 weeks of food. Survive on bread and on God's Word.

5-7 days, and all meals on instant noodles. Though I probably won't resort to something that drastic.

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

$4 huh?
for me the most is 2 days. Nth but instant noodles and bread

Signature Image

if it's singapore dollars, four days. i can survive on a $1 chicken porridge one day.

I'll just say what most of the members said... noodles. Ramen noodles. Instant noodles. Noodles noodles noodles and instead of coffee, caffeine pills? Bad idea but yeah... noodles noodles and noodles!

Ah....Overhere ? If you mean Locally in my Country, i can Survive with that for about 5 days. You did say 4 dollars but you did not say, i can make 20 dollars out of the 4~~!

But if you mean your Scenerio, the best i ever survive was 3 days. Living Water on the First and Second before i go all out for a Good one Meal on the last.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Ehhh...4 dollars...two days probably but it'll be incredibility hard because I'm not fond of instant noodles. I might survive by eating bread though. XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

Probably about a week, with water in hand. They're pretty cheap out here at the commissary. ^_^

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

Hrm... I could survive on junk food prolly. Get a big bag of chips for $4 and eat it for a week. haha.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

For each dollar I can buy a hot dog XD
But if you know how the human body works, we can survive for a couple days if it's food only.
As long as you can leech some water off the rich you can live for a couple weeks.

1 bag of dried mangoes and that will last me the whole day already. XD

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

I think I can make it ha ha ha.....I could eat hot dogs, they are $1.00 each.

Aight... I'd hit wal-mart:

Five gallons of GV(walmart brand) water - 62cents each
Seven packs of Ramen noodles - 25cents for 2

total of $3.98... (no sales tax on food in Texas)

Day 1: Drink water only.

Day 2: Make ramen for lunch, refill water at fountain...

Day 3: Refill water a second time...

Day 4: Ramen for lunch again, and a new water jug...

Day 5-15: repeat same process... 3 water refills, ramen every other day...

Since I already carry a gallon of water with me everywhere... probably noone would even question...

...so fifteen days!

If you mean just buying food with $4 then not that long, but I could probably manage to stretch it out quite a while if I better knew where to get things cheap and free and so forth.

Well 4usd here are about 14000Bs. Well like most people said, bread. like a sandwich pack for like 3000Bs or something. and then some ham and cheese. this would last me more than a week, like a week and a half or more

Being diabetic I would need constant carbohydrates and at least 1 item a day that contains a decent amount of glucose.
This being said, I also live in a city that is very kind about the little to eat aspect.
Being able to constantly visit soup kitchens (which I've never volunteered at one that has actually served soup...), even between only 2 soup kitchens, I could get 6 healthy meals a day. This is also with the 16 packs of ramen backup. I could probably survive for a few years.

With 4 dollars = +- R28 (I live in SA)

Over here you could survive for about 5 days. Bread goes for about R5.5 so thats 1 loaf of bread per day, that should be enough for most people :D.

ramen $1
tuna: $1
salad cookies $0.20

basket tacos : $0.40 and i can eat 3 or 4 if im hungry... and water (1/2l) $0.50... wow mx$21.00 (usd $2.00)

In an extreme emergency, I would be able to push $4 to 8-12 days using 2 12-packs (or 1 24-pack) of insant ramen. And yes, I can walk out to buy them. Water and electricity are included in my rent, so those don't matter either.

Lyricos

Lyricois' starlit_bubbles

not that long i can tell you that :P

anything is possible...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.