Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make a Friend group skin background contest! - Minitokyo

Make a Friend group skin background contest!

Group announcement by Make-A-Friend

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Due to the same colors always being on the group, we have decided to make a contest among the members of 'make a friend' so that we can have a better background.Here is the MT3 skin template for you to download! Click Me! Participants will need to download the template that is provided on this page to make the background. The dimensions of the skins for the background are different from just average wallpaper dimensions. Rules for the skin are as follows:

1. Need to have a friend theme, no themes that relate to killing, loneliness, ect.
2. No hentai, or ecchi. Keep it clean.
3. No ripping from other wallpapers. (Making a someone else's wallpaper a part of the skin)
4. Try to keep the size quality good, no pixels showing please.
5. Have fun with it!

Due to the size of this competition, and to the buzy schedules that we all have, I think that a good deadline for this competition would be around end of december. If there are some skins that appear a later, we can hold another vote and we can post the winning skin. Also we don't plan to have the same skin all the time either, so technically the competion is never fully closed. Every three months we will try to have a new skin up. If there are any questions just post them below and one of the administrators or moderators of the group will answer them for you. Have lots of fun making these! We look forward to the results!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

hmm... doesn't seem like anybody is interested huh? Well, i have only made one skin before(the one i currently have on my userpage), but i think i get how to make skins. So i will see what i can do and give it a try.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Yay! I am glad that you are willing to participate! I was kinda wondering if the competition was ever going to kick off. Making a skin is kinda like making a wallpaper, but there is alot of space that is just for color around the edges, and you have to remember that there are the links for minitokyo, like the browse, scans, forum, and other links that are in the middle. I will try to make one as well, and hopefully some more people will want to participate. Yay! I am exited!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.