Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is the best mobile suit pilot ever? - Minitokyo

who is the best mobile suit pilot ever?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

Who do you think is the best gundam pilot?
please state why as well..?

for me it's miliardo peacecraft because he can control the zero system to his own freewill :D

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Wu Fei Chang after he fights Heero in Endless waltz. He needs no zero system due to his discipline and conviction

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I havent seen gundam. :P Im a newb. ;D

I think the best piolet is Sai from gundam seed. No jk he could barly walk and fell over. lol. I think Kira Yamito because he's unstoppible but most of the time he's not: Because of the promise he made that he wouldn't kill anyone anymore. But if he broke his promise, he would be unstoppible.

-Guardian-Steve

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

hey.. definitely Kira Yamato... he's he ultimate coordinator... so yeah... it's definitely him.

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

Heero Yui (if my spelling is correct, the one who pilots Wing Gundam)... He's suitable in any mobile suit.

Kira. but i think that Athrun and Shinn are good also

without me it is Char Azanabel in his Sazabi or Canard in his
GAT Hyperium Gundam 1/3 with N-Cammer Canceller

ShasoArc

ShasoArc

Shattered Slayer

It would have to be either Kira, Heero or Char. But which is better? newtypes, coordinators or seed-bearers

Signature

hmm... i had to say it's Kira.
maybe Mwu too since he wont die after Strike is completely destroyed

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by my74511hmm... i had to say it's Kira.
maybe Mwu too since he wont die after Strike is completely destroyed

XD Yay for plot holes and regenerative properties/indestructable-ness! But you know, Kira's almost as 'indestructable' too, as he was in the Strike the first time it was destroyed and survived, as well as surviving the destruction of the Freedom (with little more than a headache) :D Waltfeld's survival skills are pretty nice too, coming out of the explosion of his LaGowe with only a missing arm, leg, and eye XD Athrun's survival skills are pretty moderate as well you know ;) Same goes for Heero (who has a self-destruct fetish, like Athrun) and Zechs. I guess one of the prerequisites of being a good MS pilot is amazing explosion-surviving skills ^___^

To answer the question, I'd say Kira. He only lost to Shinn because he didn't want to kill him. If he were to fight seriously (ie fighting to kill), Shinn doesn't stand a chance!

i only hv watched three gundam series before.....
one is seed,seed destiny and wing...

all this three i think shinn is the best pilot!
weakest pilot will be athrun and kira.....why?
because nv misuse or full use of their gundam....and hardly
hv the killing or the fighting spirt....can't believe they r the main char of story....

I think Heero Yuy could perform better if he had Freedom although I love Kira a lot.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Heero Yuy
A man full of misslon, composed and cautious. Good looking too :)
All who poilot a Gundam or Mobile Suit are hero of all Gundam story!
But Shinn is the WORST poilot i ever saw! Knows nothing, but talk so much! What was he fighting for? His sister or his hatred toward Freedom? He should die on the fight with Kira!

Heero Yuy, 1 of the best pilots i seen in the gundam series...athrun n' Kira were pretty good pilots also...and let's not forget mwu, they all have good explosion survival skills also ^_^...also, if kira actually had the killing intent, i doubt he woulda lost to shinn... haha, and by the way, he [shinn] is 1 of the most irritating/annoying i've ever seen/heard before...just by hearin 'em i wanted to tear my ears off... :X

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.