Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime??? - Minitokyo

r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime???

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

hewo!! ^^ *waves* hehehehe

hmm...well i was wondering if guys arent attracted 2 real girls nemore afta cing lyk da really pwetty anime girls dat r lyk da ideal girl dat a guy might want.... T.T

cos i hav dis guy dat i lyk n he's interested in anime(which is a good thing)...but im not sure if he'll lyk me afta cin all dose pretty/nice/wonderful anime girls....:'(

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

well that is a good question? but simple...cuz the anime girl are not real.
and you are real.. you have a body and soul...
some time I like the girl that I see in a anime cuz...
she is more like the kind of girl I like inr real life.

She have to be funny, strong, loving, cute, and another couples of things.
but theres not to much strong girls... right. :D

So, what I say is that nobody put a Anime Girl first... that a Real Girl.
And if he prefer the girls of the anime... he is a idiot :D sorry for that. jejeje

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

Wouldn't think any _normal_ guy would be so obsessed with something that he'd lose interest in real girls, but there are of course cases where a fetish can become so strong that it takes over ones life. But these cases are really rare, or so I'd like to think.

So for anyone normal reality comes before pretty pictures.

Ps. Learn how to write. Seriously.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

In the first place, anime girls are not real! ^_^'

Well, sometimes I like anime girls better because they seem to be perfect!
I guess people look for pefection but of course, no one is perfect!!
Anyway, anime is just for entertainment!!! xd

i think people who would prefer fantasy than reality should really get a life!!

Guys like girls who can write clearly.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

Haha miketo, that was uncalled for ¬_¬

Of course guys like real girls. We just appreciate anime as a form of art, like any other.

Hehe .. interesting question really XD

Basically the same with the other, ofcourse the main thing is that anime girl is not real :P ... but maybe one may like anime girl because they somehow fit the guy's taste. Furthermore in the anime we are told their story and thus may have more feeling towards them.

The case where the guy become pretty selective for girls in real world may appear (a bit) though XD .... but unless the mind takes over the insctinct, I don't think that would really happen. Good luck with your effort! XD

Im a guy, and i like real girls better than anime/manga girls cause , like the others, anime/manga girls just arent real.

I am sure that he will like you fine. Iif he does not, because he likes amine girls better then you, the boy is damaged goods and there is something really wrong with him, so you are better off. I mean someone who chooses anime over a real girl is not worth your time.

And don’t pick on the girl for writing like that. It’s really not called for.

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The anime ones are superior, but because of them being unreachable, I'll probably remain alone :( But it's the fault of the real ones themselves. They could compete with them by being at least nearly as behaved and caring... But they just want money. Until that is fixed, I'll say:
[A joke, if you're a feminist, don't read it!]
Me: Do I look like a farmer?
You: *sees some IDE cables* *recognizes a computer geek* "No."
Me: Then, why in the world would I foster a goose at home???

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Quote by woundeds0ulhewo!! ^^ *waves* hehehehe
hmm...well i was wondering if guys arent attracted 2 real girls nemore afta cing lyk da really pwetty anime girls dat r lyk da ideal girl dat a guy might want.... T.T
cos i hav dis guy dat i lyk n he's interested in anime(which is a good thing)...but im not sure if he'll lyk me afta cin all dose pretty/nice/wonderful anime girls....:'(

He'll like you more, anime girls aren't real. period. =P

WaxDoctor

Raver

I am unable to compare them, I don't compare them. I don't understand how anime girls would become a substitute for all the girls around me everyday. I can't interact with anime girls in a human way, ask me the day you can buy female androids and I may have a different answer.

Sweden
*If you like what I submit, please make a comment, it will only take a few seconds of your time.

Anime girls are like paintings of flowers, they may be draw without flaws and are therefore nice to look at, but unlike real flowers they can only be experienced with your eyes. They can't be touched, tasted, or smelled and reagardless of how much you fantasize, they will never exist outside of your screen or mind.

WaxDoctor

Raver

"Ps. Learn how to write. Seriously."

I think she knows how to, but does'nt want to.

Sweden
*If you like what I submit, please make a comment, it will only take a few seconds of your time.

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

What the!? There is still no substitute for the real thing! Yeah sure, real girls are not perfect and all that! But hey! That's where the fun is! I do know that there are people out there who would prefer anime girls to real girls.

idz

i like cg girls...they're close to the real thing...hahaha

im still attracted to real girls when they look like anime girls..hahaha

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

Quote by miketoGuys like girls who can write clearly.

i second dat....heheh but no how can u not like
a warm body u cant hug dvd...wait u can but u know what i mean....

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I think anime girls just make guys want to go out and get a real girl more. :D

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

sword

sword

wuzzahh

yea i agree. guys who stay at home and oogle at big tittied 2d girls cough*cough*kev*cough* usually are more desperate for girls.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Only reason I am for the most part is because I can't get a girl in real life. So if I can't get anything then you know it becomes something that changes. But they aren't real, nor will they ever be. Their just some drawings some guy drew so yeah. I'm not really gonna be attracted to that @_@ (Well guy or girl drew).

Signature Image

i think anime girls are very pretty, but that doesn't affect my interest in real girls. all people in anime are better than real people because they are fictional. they are made to be attractive and their flaws and personalities are simplified. its way easier to understand them. i don't think this person's love of anime should affect his feelings for you. that said, things between you still might not work, it just probably isn't anime's fault if it doesn't. i wish you the best of luck, however :)

Quote by Lost1all people in anime are better than real people
because they are fictional. they are made to be attractive and their
flaws and personalities are simplified. its way easier to understand
them

That's very true, and well put.

Being obssessed with not-real characters to the exclusion of real people sounds more like something they depict/explore in anime (like the teenage boy with a computer program gf in Boogiepop Phantom) than what really happens in life, most of the time.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by swordyea i agree. guys who stay at home and oogle at big tittied 2d girls
cough*cough*kev*cough* usually are more desperate for girls.

Rofl XD haha kev should see this XD

i don't think it's wrong per say when a guy is infatuated with an animated character, but there is always a line where infatuation can lead to disturbing problems. If a guy can clearly see that line between reality and fantasy (most do) I say let him ogle at those 2D breast XD

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

Quote by WarpedCremeWouldn't think any _normal_ guy would be so obsessed with something that he'd lose interest in real girls, but there are of course cases where a fetish can become so strong that it takes over ones life. But these cases are really rare, or so I'd like to think.
So for anyone normal reality comes before pretty pictures.
Ps. Learn how to write. Seriously.

Quote by miketoGuys like girls who can write clearly.

just because i choose to write in a more casual way....
are you sayin that i cant write???? :o >.< so mean~

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.