Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group's admin gallery control panel shows only one page - Minitokyo

Group's admin gallery control panel shows only one page

page 1 of 1 1 total item

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

I was doing a little gallery cleaning up for the group http://mt-singapore.minitokyo.net/ and i found out that the only show 30 items of the group gallery when there was suppose to be 83( as shown in the group page).. No numbered page or anything... so i decided to delete them and redo... when deleted, the other artworks appear but to the limit of 30 items again... I dont know if this is a bug or it is just the way it works.... but it makes my job hard keeping track or deleting any of the gallery items in the group...
Anyway i deicde to delete the whole gallery and reinstate the arts again... but it still gives the same problem..

If there is another way please advise...

Thanks for your time in reading this... :D

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.