Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime??? - Minitokyo

r guyz not attracted 2 real girls nemore afta anime???

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

I like anime gurls coz all of em are cute, cant find cute real girls lately tho.

Quote by woundeds0ulhewo!! ^^ *waves* hehehehe
hmm...well i was wondering if guys arent attracted 2 real girls nemore afta cing lyk da really pwetty anime girls dat r lyk da ideal girl dat a guy might want.... T.T
cos i hav dis guy dat i lyk n he's interested in anime(which is a good thing)...but im not sure if he'll lyk me afta cin all dose pretty/nice/wonderful anime girls....:'(

Are you for real? :D!!

Anyway, yeah. I don't see why someone would only be attracted to anime girls. That's just stupid.

I'll answer this question truthfully,

Yes I find that girls are less attractive compared to anime girls...

Tell me flaws that anime girls don't have that couldn't be fixed with a simple stroke?

Now tell me flaws that real girls have? U see that freakle(SP) ? u see that horrible nasty dot or spots on ur skin, ewwwww :D hey..... ur not that cute.... "_" that girl from _anime title_ is wayyyyyyyy much cuter, lol. get up real close to a real girl and u'll find so many flaws, now get up close to a anime girl and u'll see a clean..... vector. oooo :)

I find that anime girls are so. yummy . I wish they were real, but there not so I have to settle for humans... ;\

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I agree with Warui that real girls are less attractive compared to anime girls.
Take Kasumi from Dead or Alive as an example there's no real girl compared to her in attractiveness or the jiggling lol! That's why i find cg and anime girls more attractive.If they were real then i'm happy but i guess I have to settle with humans. XD

I really think that real girls are better, namely because you are real. However I think it can become an obsession to the point where it is a fantasy/fetish. Like a schoolgirl fetish, or the like, some guys just like the whole appeal of anime girls, the way they dress and the way they look, becuase they are not real, and that makes it out of the real of possibility. In the long run though, I think all guys will choose the real girl, you can offer a lot more than anime girls can, you can even respond to us when we talk to you.

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I actaually never thought that someone could put such a question...but after reading all the posts...I simply am speachless!I am a girl actually but you didn't said that you only want guys to respond to you so I'll just tell you my opinion.
Even the anime boys may seem very beautiful but I never put my passion for anime before my passion for the real life,for the real feelings.Anyway we were speaking about the anime girls and about the real girls!
If a guy that is interested more in an anime girl than in a real one:
first:Maybe he is mentaly ill and he needs a doctor
second:.He probably looks that ugly that he can't find a real one or he doesn't know to behave with a real girl.
third:He can't face the reality so there results the question "What is he doing on this planet?"
forth:I looked at the girls pic and read the boys comments...that was really amusing in one way but really depressing in the other way.I feel pity for the guys that actually even have fantasies with anime girls or they kiss the scan...seriously,that is very strange,very,very,very strange.
five:Maybe they prefere a doll cause a real girl they can't get.So be my guest you guys and try to speak with an anime girl or to do other things with one(I know what I ma talking about!)
six: They are imature.
That is weird actually,not only weird this freeked me out.And you guys maybe need to look also at pictures with real girls.
The idea of perfection exists but perfection itself doesn't exist.Anime girls aren't perfect because they actually don't exist.And all the creation of them comes also from a real person...and they are actually created by real women sometimes.
Another thing:not all the people watch anime,some even don't like anime!So sorry if I seemed to offend any guy but that is a reality and also sorry for being cruel.See ya! :)

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

well.. i dunno but i'll give my opinion

anime girls are attractive at first sight and get more then that when you look at the manga/anime/whatever <.< . the only thing is that we cannot reach them no matter how hard we try and i do get attracted at anime girls more then real life girls on first sight.to reach the anime girl i have to be a part of that anime(which is impossible XD ). real girls arent as attractive as anime girls at first sight but after a while of being friends/chatting/whatsoever you wanna do with the girl <_< eventually the real life girl that you hang around for so long will be a LOT more better then some fantasy-unreachable girl. as for the guys that find anime girls the best.... try be a nice guy~mix around with some girl as friends~and find out for yourselves ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Anime girls are really hot lots of people think imm weird for thinking such things but i love all women :) Except for the real ugly ones.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

you cant get better than the real thing...if he prefers anime gals over real woman...hes gunna be lonely for the rest of his life XD

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

i hope the whole world of guys don't fall in love with al the anime girls and leave us real girls to fend for ourselves....^^;;;

It's true that sometimes guys fall in love with anime girls. Even i do sometimes.I guess it is alright as long as it does not become an obsession. I guess it's still more realistic to fall in love with a real girl as she is living and real .A real girl also has feelings and emotions. Still,.....at times, i just can't help falling in love with an anime girl ^_^'

In honesty I think some guys who watch anime will embrace their favorite female characters. (I'm one ^_^) However, in the back of their minds, there always exists an awareness that these women with perfected feats are only ideal. I think these influences will only affect the way a male look at a female, in a narrower perspective.

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

does this mean, for a girl to be pretty, for the standards of a guy, will become higher?...cos I have a feeling that it does with the whole comparison thing...if guys do compare real girls to anime girls that is ^_^'

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

I m'a tell ya how to get ya shine on. Aniwayz, Anime girls are Art, nothin more. Real people must be put first. Eat a cookie, it'll make you feel better. If that does not work, eat a brownie.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.