Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guilty Gear Deletions - Minitokyo

Guilty Gear Deletions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I wanted to ask why these scans were deleted?
Guilty Gear 7 by MadoshiKurefu
Guilty Gear 5 by MadoshiKurefu
Guilty Gear 3 by MadoshiKurefu
I downloaded them via emule. It was an archive file and there were no credits or something like that in it. So if I would upload more from this artbook then they also get deleted, I think. Is there a reason for it? ^_^'
The deletion reason was that I failed to give proper credit or that it was from an official site and I didn't say it or something like that.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

And if you read the complete botChii message, as in also reading the moderator aditional info you might have noticed I added a note saying that this scans were originated from http://www.beyourtruemind.net/

So, why do we delete this images? this site is run by Kei, he scans his own artbooks and has asked that we don't host his images here. We have agreed to this so as stated, images originated from that site (even if downloaded via torrent or any other P2P system) will get eliminated.

For future references, I ask all members to carefully read the PM you get notifying a deletion as it might actually be answering your inquiry.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Oh, I didn't know. I didn't read it carefully. Sorry. ^_^' And thank you for your reply. :D

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.