Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In need of PS7 help D= - Minitokyo

In need of PS7 help D=

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Hi everyone!

I've had PS7 lying around at home for years but I've been using 6 because that's what I've learnt to use and so I was a little reluctant to upgrade. Anyway, I recently found all these kewl brushes but they needed PS7 or higher to work so in the end I installed 7 XD. This is where you come in.

Suddenly there are all these new functions and things and I have no idea what they do. I'd be satisfied with understanding the main buttons that appear on the left-hand side. Two that have caught my attention are the heal and patch tools. Does anyone know what these do and where they should be used? Any help on this front would be greatly appreciated =D.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.