Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Scans - Minitokyo

Deleted Scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Okay, I had some scans that were deleted from my gallery and all of them had the same message from botchii saying that these were the possible reasons
Quote:
- The image dimensions were too small. Only scans with 1,000,000 or more pixels are allowed. You can calculate the amount of pixels by multiplying the width of the image with the height.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to, page folds, dust, noise, text or other markups on the image. Scanned images need to be scanned at least at 200dpi to conform to the quality demands required on Minitokyo.
- The image was too blurred. Only sharp scans are accepted. Please do not attempt to 'filter' scans in Photoshop, as this usually further reduces quality.
- The featured character was not visible enough, or unusable for wallpaper purposes.
- The scan was not 32bits in color. Only 32bit colored scans are allowed. Greyscale images are definately not usable for wallpapers.
-The majority of the image features either blank space, magazine text, or multiple under-sized images.
- The scan did not feature an anime-style image. See this announcement for more information: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/35992/

I went and checked all of my scans and none of the reasons seemed to apply to why they were deleted and some of the scans were from the same source as some of the other members scans which have not been deleted and each time I try to submit a scan it gets deleted the next day for no real reason. Some of the scans that were deleted were Maburaho 02, Maburaho 03, Kimikiss, Wounded, Sister Princess, Catgirl, and Unknown Ecchi. Also I have another Maburaho scan that is from the same source as the other two Maburaho scans that hasn't been deleted. Which is why I would like this issue to be clarified to why some of my scans have been unjustly deleted. Thank You.

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

I faintly remember reporting some of your scans....
The main reason why your scan was deleted is not in any of the reasons stated there... it was because your scan was already in the MT gallery...unless it is of better quality.. it will be deleted.. Remember before you submit any of your scans... make sure you check the gallery for duplicates...

Anyway i think you missed the moderator's message in the bot-chii messages... it is at the bottom of the whole message... that will tell you the main reason for the deletion of your scans ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

All of your scans contain a LOT of compression artifacts, so many that they absolutely destroyed the quality of the scans.
It was my mistake not to check your whole gallery after deleting all of the ones I found last night; none of them are acceptable quality, sorry if that misled you.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Thank you for the clarification, but I have a question which I kinda feel stupid for not knowing What are compression artifacts? I asked other people to tell me what they are and they didn't seem to know what compression artifacts are. So could you or someone answer this question for me please? Thank You.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

compression artifacts are w hat you get from saving an image at a really low quality setting, or upscaling an image by a decent amount. Its generally messy and renders the pic useless depending on how bad the artifacting is

Signature Image

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

It seems your inquiries have been answered so there is no purpose in keeping this thread active.

Closed.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.