Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA Second Season? - Minitokyo

FMA Second Season?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

orenjinosakana

orenjinosakana

Kazuki-Chan

i heard somewhere that there was gonna be a second season for FMA...anyone can confirm that?

Theres a movie coming up in 2005 ,but i dint ear anything about a 2nd season

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

i would be nice to have a 2nd season, i really like the serie, but what would the story be like?
i mean ed & al's father already dissapeard...maybe he would come back :o
but to can back to you question... haven't heard of any 2nd seanon (did hear about a movie) ^-^

Whoa spoilers!!! well anyways i would be nice to have a second season of FMa

chibi-rubi

rubi-chan

waaah spoiler! lol.. ehhh i can't wait till movie comes out!!!

konnichiwa! watashi wa rubi-chan desu!

Signature

never heard of a 2nd season, nothing has been anounced yet that i have heard of from any site. Though there is word of a movie coming out in 2005 that is suppost to take place after the series.

Signature Image

Vilecat

Vilecat

Plushie General

a FMA movie? interesting. i wonder what the story'd be about...

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

i dont think there's gonna be a 2nd season(cry) but like everyone said, there's a movie

i tihnk there's a official site, but i forgot where :P

there's a cool poster of ed grown up...or at least i think he's grown up :P

nice to meet y'all :P

Guts

Guts

Branded

A movie is on, but thats all i've heard. Nothing of a second season yet.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a second season... well as of now.

I heard that they are planning a second season for fma and it will be aired after gundam seed destiny is over. (wonder if it's true) It seems that competition between gundam seed and fma is very fierce...

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

For all you know, the author might get inspired after the movie to make a second season.^_^; We can still hold on to that hope, even though it's really slim.~_~ lol.. anyway, FMA was a classic on its own!

Somehow doubt it, but the manga is still running.The storyline is different from the anime and well worth the time.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I don't think there would be 2nd season. The movie is gnna be released this year.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

well what would Ed and Al do? I saw the series and not to spoil it or anything but at the end it seemed doubtful they would ever see each other again. I suppose the 2nd season would try to put the two back together and maybe answer some unanswered questions.

ShingoHibiki

ShingoHibiki

Darkest Days

Quote by CyberDragoonwell what would Ed and Al do? I saw the series and not to spoil it or
anything but at the end it seemed doubtful they would ever see each
other again. I suppose the 2nd season would try to put the two back
together and maybe answer some unanswered questions.

The movie takes place two years after the end of the series, so I'd say it's a safe bet that Ed and Al get back together somehow.

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

Maybe the 2nd Season Will be Like the Story that The manga went away ?

There are very BIG Different between Manga and the Original Anime ,you know.........

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i doubt a second season

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

weeeee I want to see Roy in the movie, and what's with Al and his new "Ed" look

I think a 2nd season of FMA would be awesome. Would be cool if they did an AU type of deal and did a series based on the manga :D

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

I heard THE ending wasnt THAT great...maybe THE movie WILL BE better...

Serph

2nd Season...if it is going to be air right after gsd.. then i think it would not be possible then..cuz the news abt it shld have already come out ..haha..but i defiitely thik the movie will not be the last thing of FMA that we will see!! wOoOoOo

Well Square Enix already said its interested in expanding the FMA universe via more games so hopefully it will extend to other mediums like more anime as well :D

i like too see 2nd season of fma is so cool i like these stuff

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.