Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strawberry panic - Minitokyo

Strawberry panic

Tagged under Strawberry Panic!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

STRAWBERRY PANIC what do you think about it..I finally fish the anime its wounderful and the openings bouth are great, the endings well -_- not so great (NO actually i don't like the endings at all)now what about the couples?, which is your favorit?, do you think Hikari would have had a better life with yaya-chan? does the etoil should be change? and... XD aah..I just want to know what do you think, cus if I continue asking I won't finish...so? tell me is it great or not? X-P

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

love this anime. ITs totally cool and it always got me jumping up and down during the progress of who will finally get Nagisa! Definately Nagisa x Shizuma both of them are best suit for each other. I'm a little dissapointed that Lu Lim doesn't have a love story goes but the comedy they put is is absolutely hilarious.

The last part of the anime is the best especially when Nagisa took the initiative of kissing Shizuma rather then waiting for Shizuma to make the move. (i'm a Shizugisa fan hahaha)

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

It's a poor man's version of Maria-sama ga Miteru with a rather vapid first half as far as plot and characterisation go. It does get a little better near the end, but it's still a vastly inferior and shallow show compared to MariMite.

good anime, didn't like how it ended though.

Signature

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

StraPa has nothing on MariMite except that it's explicit. I'm a yuri fan, this is the only reason why I managed to keep watching after the first half.

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

Compared to Marimite, Strawberry Panic was really mediocre, but I simply tried to enjoy it regardless. It's a good show, but nothing great and most certainly not very original.
I liked the way it ended though, with the pairings turning out exactly the way I wanted them to.
I think it would've been a better show if Nagisa hadn't been so annoying, though XD

kvlitz

kriegsage

You have to read the novel and not the animation.
The animation was HORRIBLE! And so is the manga...
Just expressing MY opinions...
And if you are looking for more Yuri...
Play sono hanabira ni kuchizuke o or read Shojo Sect...

To kill or not to kill? That is not the question.

Don't really like the ending itself....

i like the anime, i love the openings and i hate the endings

The anime is great. I like it.
And Shizuma was a great etoil. Who is your fav. chara Tomoyo01? My fav. are Nagisa and Shizuma.
I am really sad about the finishing. I think there must be more episodes, not only 26.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.