Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May I have your comments about my walli? - Minitokyo

May I have your comments about my walli?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hi Everyone! :)
Can I please have your comments/opinions about my wallie?
Thank you,
Alpha
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ealpha_scorpio/moon_princess.jpg

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

The lighting against cagalli is a little to bright...
I dont really like the planet that is over another planet at the background...
Cause it is making your wallpaper look weird... other than that it is hard to comment about your other details cause your resolution is quite small...

Oh yes the horizon... the one that divide the sky and the sea... you might want to make it fade a little more ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

Actually the resolution is bigger it's just that I had to upload it on photobucket.

Try this:
http://xs110.xs.to/xs110/06491/moon_princess.jpg.xs.jpg

merged: 12-04-2006 ~ 02:45pm
Please click once on the image to have it enlarged into it's original resolution.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I agree with asinine. Cagalli is a little to washed out as is Athrun to a lesser degree.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Both scans look quite poor quality, you might want to vector them. I also don't really like the text at the bottom.
Good luck!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I think the biggest problem with this one is the fact that the scans of Cagalli and Athrun are done in two different styles. Cagalli is done in the Destiny the Edge style, that has a more shoujo and mature feel to it, and uses soft-cell and airbrush shading, while Athrun is in the anime style with traditional cell-shading and the original Hisashi Hirai style... so either find an image of Athrun from the Edge, or an anime picture of Cagalli

The extraction looks passible, though the edges of Cagalli could use some smoothing out. The image of Athrun, like others said, look a bit low quality, looks like it came from a screencap, esp if you look at the red parts, there's quite a bit pixelation.

the water looks too realistic (same with the moon), for the anime-style (esp the cell-shading).

I kinda understand your idea, so maybe move Athrun left a little bit so that he's more in the corner, and scale him down a bit. move Cagalli to the upper right a bit more, and maybe lower the opacity so it seems like he's thinking about her.

See what you can do to increase the quality of your scans first before you move to the background :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.