Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What should I draw for the boy I [kind of] like? - Minitokyo

What should I draw for the boy I [kind of] like?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Here's my problem.. [lol]
There's this guy I kind of like and I haven't seen him for a long time [1/2 a year] and..
I'm giving him a christmas card this year [i gave him one last year too, i drew Koyomi from Girls Bravo] and I have no idea what to draw for him this year..
-.-"
Can anyone give me some ideas of what to draw?
Thanks! ^^

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

Anything Bleach with a Christmas theme. Probalbly Ichigo and Rukia making snow angels. Orihime by a christmas tree. Urahara and his family holding presents. Maybe Hitsugaya with his bankai in a snowy setting! Oh that would be "cool".

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Half a year ! uuum ok
I have a problem too =) The problem is that i dun hav any idea too hahahah lol
Ah I have an Idea, instead of giving him a cristmast card, why dont you give me a christmas card. That would be nice =D

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

draw yourself in a santa suit( like a 2 peice santa suit, first part covering the top, then a skirt). Bet you 10 bucks that he will love it

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

draw u and him together spending christmas together.

draw with full of love. if u like him.

keep it simple.

in the end i didn't manage to give him the card.. -.-"
but i'm giving him ichigo for his birthday next year..
yah. -.-"

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.