Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime? - Minitokyo

Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

i buy mangas whenever i can. i love them

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

If I really like the anime, I would usually buy the manga. Some mangas I had read have more (or better) story development. Some anime series leave you hanging, so then I buy the manga to find out the ending.

Also, some mangas have story differences from the anime. Some have an alternative universe storyline. Depending on the plot, I read those too.

Signature

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

depends on how nice the anime is... like Tactics, hachiyou shou and D.Gray-man.. when i watched the anime half way i went straight to buy the mangas cuz they r really very nice! XD

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Speaking of manga, i recently got my first one! Death Note Vol. 7! Sugoi!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

>>Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?<<
Not always. But I buy a lot of manga. Take a look: http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=otakuroomiv4.jpg That's only half of my collection. XD

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

It depends, sometimes the manga and the anime have a lot of differences, or if there is no anime for the series when i buy it. I bought Death Note before the anime started, and i intend to finish that collection, i bought S-cry-ed because the plot is somewhat different than the anime series. I also bought Black Cat because the anime series is too short. The only one I can say I have bought and continue to buy even though it follows the series is Yugioh, but it's more graphic in the manga.

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

I usually read the manga before I watch the anime, actually, so I tend to be more inclined to the manga. However, being addicted to manga is expensive; I'll probably be old and feeble before I can consider my collection complete. XD

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

If it's a really good anime i will buy the manga.
But they're indeed expensive, so it'll take some time till i decide to buy a manga.

I always ALWAYS buy the manga if I really like the anime, or if it just sound sgood and I look at it in the store. Or onlinem

ye know...i'm usually more inclined to getting the comic instead out here, though i don't have enough money... i'll get them whenever i can afford 'em.

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

yeah sometimes. i like to read the mangas cus mostly the animes dont include things and sometime the art of the manga is better than the art of anime-- ^^

T i m e F L Y S ~ b y

Very frequently, at least if the manga is the original version. Most manga adaptations of anime just aren't very good, so I don't bother. If the anime was adapted from the manga, though, the manga will often have details the anime doesn't, or go on past the point where the anime ends. And the art is often more impressive.

yea i do, cos i think the manga has actually more details and plots too

too expensive... if i have enough $~~

I dont buy. I download. Normally the manga n anime r different so if the anime or manga is nice then i must have both.

It depends. If I really like the anime a lot then I would buy the manga, since mangas are more detailed than the anime sometimes.

I only buy those manga which are my favourite ones.Most of time I simply read
manga online........(it's free!)

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

most of the time, i buy the mange before i've seen the anime. but if i've seen the anime first, i still buy the manga so that i can see the differences between the two.

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

20% of the manga I buy is based on an anime series I have already seen.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I only buy manga that I've already read before, either scanned or the actual books. Similarly, I only buy anime that I've already seen (completely, I might add), and I only buy music that I've already downloaded and listen to a lot. I wouldn't spend my money on something when I don't know if it'll be worth it.

If I were to choose between a manga and an anime, the manga is usually better (assuming it came first) and it's cheaper, so I'd obviously go with that.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

yes because the story is sometimes completely different and the story is way off compared to the anime and manga but yes i do buy manga if i have the time and money

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

I rather buy the manga than the anime. If it's a good series, and I've seen the anime first, then I always want to read the manga, chances are it's better.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Depends. Most of the time, I usually buy the manga to see how it differs from the anime. In cases where the I get the manga first, I use that to see if I'm interested in checking out the anime.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Yes of course. The manga is more detailed and they add more than the anime. It's like what they don't want to show on the TV. I like both it don't matter with me manga, anime.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.