Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime? - Minitokyo

Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Depends if I like the anime... the case is often that I read the manga first and after that, watch the anime, it's more interesting that way :D But yeah, it happens that I read the manga even though I've seen the anime. I like manga more, but it costs more -_- so I've seen more anime than manga anyways~

IF there's a manga available then by all means I'll buy the manga...^_^

ellymate

loveless angel

why not?i would buy the manga even if i saw the anime,just to complet my collection and for me!:)

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

I Don't buy manga because i can't :-(
But I download them sometimes ^^

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

hmm...depend on my fund :P
well if the manga series had a different stories (or it has some extra stories that didn't show in anime series), then i do, try to buy the manga (of course if i've got some extra fund)

Signature

I juz started buyin recently and ya i would buy the manga if the anime is super. But even if i did buy it is because i could not find it on the net and download it so i would have to resort to buyin the manga. Generally the manga is always much better than the anime version therefore it is neccessary to buy the manga to get the full package of excitement.

Of course I do, the manga is the original hitory, and most of the time much better than anime =)

yep...Naruto XD

I have vol 1-12 when I already saw past the gaara-naruto fight

chibiyousei

chibiyousei

Hon No Mushi

Yes. I buy the manga even though I've seen the anime. I don't see why I wouldn't.

Between anime and manga, I prefer manga. But, when the story has its anime and manga, sometimes I watch the anime first, and buy the manga if it adds something to the story.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I do. You get two different stories from the anime and manga which makes it more interesting.

SOmetimes

I find that the manga is usually way better (and way different) from the series, especially if the manga came first. Also, in these cases it can be really cool to see what the orginal author wanted. Sometimes, anime series make alot more sense when watched in addition to the manga. Needless to say, reading it is just as important as watching it for me!

yes because most of the time the manga is so much different than the anime.

Yes! I find manga has a lot more information about the characters and the storyline than the anime. Sometimes the manga goes off in a completely different direction as well or has extra characters. Buying manga is a very expensive hobby though.

If anime very good indeed, I think I will buy manga

rarely . but some of the really cool ones , if available , id read it over the net

Sometimes

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Quote by norine07hahax..! yup i do, it's like a thing for me to collect the whole collection especially when i like the anime alot, i'll go find the manga and buy everything, like a fan mechadise kind of thing, must get everything! oh expensive? not really, in my country manga is quite cheap! ^^

What?! Manga in your country is cheap?! Well... x_x Good for you!

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Wow...I guess I don't really see the mangas as being that expensive. I buy both because the manga is usually better in my opinion, but I like to see the story animated.

Rejection=Depression

Niffy

Niffy

/lick

10 bucks isn't that bad if you have a good job. xD

I buy the manga. I usally buy it before I see the anime.
But if it's anime I have already seen. And I love it. Yes, I'll buy the manga.

Because the book is always better. And it explains more, and there is just so much more detail.

Sometimes I buy them if it's really interesting so I can read it over and over without the pressure of returning or damaging the book since it's mine

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I would love to buy both the Anime and Manga but like what a lot of people agree with is that it is to expansive. So I try to find a torrent for almost everything and if it was really kickass I will buy it ^^

AV-98

AV-98

MKT

It depends on the series, personally I buy manga before anime anyway, nowadays a lot of series are developed from day one to be manga, anime and a game so the stories are very similar. Though like a lot of people have said, the manga is almost always more extensive, in terms of plot. Akira is a great example, though very expensive

Signature

Cross the T's and dot the I's

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.