Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime? - Minitokyo

Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Katherinemoon

Katherinemoon

Come with me

Yes and no. I was given the Crono Cursade manga long before i saw the anime. Furties Baskets is one the i watch and read. But one that i really don't like the manga is Ouran High School. Love the anime but the manga style is not my cup of tea.

Call me Princess!!

i don't buy the manga, but i like to read manga and watch the anime because there will always be something different, whether one is longer than the other or there are missing episodes.

mm not all the time because they are very expensive but first i see in the internet the anime if i like it i read the manga the first volume and if i love it i buy them. but i have to go to us and buy all the volumes :s but in parts i buy like in every trip 5 or less :s

I usually buy manga, then get the anime if the manga's really good.

Bought? Nah, I borrow from the library...or steal them from the internet. >:D

I never watch anime. Waste of time, in my opinion. I read certain mangas that cost like, $3 an issue....quite cheap...

of course, the manga is always better then the anime especially the art

Ravenstar90

Ravenstar90

{ Innocent Smiley }

no i don't buy mangas...i don't know why..........I would but i can't read them for some reason...idk, and there is no bookstore near me that sells them. The library doesn't have good ones anyways...

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

If the Anime is so great that I become addicted to it, then I buy also the Manga. For example: Bleach
However, if the Anime is good, but the Manga much better, then I also buy them. For example: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Else I do not buy Manga books.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

yup!i got go to buy after i had seen the anime!coz i think it is great to see the manga.sometimes i also think that manga is the original,so i want buy.

That's depend on. Usually story in manga version is bit different with anime version. In this case just look at Naruto or FMA. If its worth to buy then I will buy both version. If not...then I will just download the scanlation.

nope :P

Usually i do, b'cause sometimes the story in manga is better then the anime.
Example: Elemental Gelade, Black Cat, Vampire karin, all of them is very good animated, but story in manga is way better :)

More or less, but sometimes depends on the series.

ellymate

loveless angel

ya why not..if i liked the anime ... and usualy the manga is better then the anime and we find new stuff that isn't shown in the anime eg: Fruits Basket ,Loveless, Nana and so on..plus i love to have the mangas of the anime i liked!

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

If I didn't buy manga, I'd have thousands of dollars. I spend sooo much money on manga...
I almost read manga exclusively, rarely watch anime these days.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

No, I would if it was the other way around.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

lolz I usually buy manga (but cant afford the North Am's price)
i guess i like high quality artwork/paper and ink better
i do sometimes hunt for anime and manga i fall in love with. You guys know the feeling :nya:

---note: edited coz i accidentally pressed 'submit'-

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i think its always a good idea to buy the manga evn if yv seen the anime bekuz somtimes the storylines change and some things are left out =) its like the host club? the manga series is way longer than the anime series.... if you havnt checked it out yet you should ^^
m.i.a. =p

If I like it then yes. The manga goes much further into the story than the anime and of course I need to see what happens!

yes to see what is the difference between the manga and the animated version.

Yes, if the anime is good and exist to buy where i live i buy it! >_<

Depends. If the anime storyline is faster than what's going on in the manga, I will finish the anime first to determine whether it's still worthwhile to read the manga. And after reading it (or when watching the anime) I've decided that it has a great story and is touching one way or another, I'll buy the manga and keep them in my collections.

definately. usually the manga gives more detail than the anime which helps you keep up on some of the more bizzar story lines. (flcl for example)

sometimes

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.