Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime? - Minitokyo

Do You Buy The Manga, Even If You Seen The Anime?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

flame7651

~Eternal Lullaby~

usually, manga's story is more advanced than the anime's...
like bleach or naruto....
but i do read them...

I like manga better somehow. I usually would find them even though I watch the anime series. I usually want to find any similarities or even differencess between them.

Sometimes, if the manga is truly excellent. Besides, sometimes the anime will follow a different storyline or end prematurely while the manga keeps going ie Rurouni Kenshin, FMA.

no, unless its a limited edition.

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

Only if the anime is good.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

Yup, i buy manga even i've seen the anime. You can see minor or major different story, different character design, more detail that not explain in anime (for anime based-manga), and some other stuff.

merged: 10-30-2008 ~ 12:03pm
Yup, i buy manga even i've seen the anime. You can see minor or major different story, different character design, more detail that not explain in anime (for anime based-manga), and some other stuff :nya:

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmmmm why not?
You see... some anime are manga-based yea..
Than sometimes the storyline may be different in the manga and anime.. u kno..
Sometimes the anime may not be good.. but the manga is better yea..
So most of the time i will buy the manga even if i have seen the anime lol... You can get to see the difference in storyline.. or the manga may have a deeper plot or lol.. better drawing..
Sometimes characters in the manga dun appear in animes... and animes sometimes do have alot of unimportant uhhh stuff added in to lengthen.. the storyline.. *hints* lol..

mokkorri

www.freewebs.com/acrossanimez

I buy mangas for some titles, and they do differ from the manga. I collect Galaxy Angels manga, and it's waaaaay far from the anime counterpart.

Sigimage deleted because it is in violation of the guidelines for signature uploading

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yes I do becuase I do enjoy the ways the mangas do it as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

hee hee, yeah^^
I mean
sometimes the manga and anime
are different in a lot of ways^^

I can

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I normally do things the other way around: check out the manga first then if I liked it, I'll watch the anime version. There are lots of good anime that're better off in manga format anyway.

Amatsuki, Nodame Cantabile, La Corda d' Oro, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and D.Gray-Man are my top favorites for anime and manga.

Some anime however, fall short of their manga counterparts. A good example of it is Vampire Knight. Was I ever so disappointed with the anime. It kind of dropped off my expections... and the manga is such a good read. A total waste of airtime IMO. -_-

Invariably, I always like the manga better than the anime

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Yeah if i like it- if i want it- i'll get it.
Many times i'll watch the anime even if i've read the manga already. And sometimes the manga is better than the anime, i often think people are missing out on SO much when they only watch the anime or only read the manga! Both could be brilliant work of art, or one could be better! So i think it's cool to check out both :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Of course, i love manga and i buy them. I love collecting thing and i'm proud of my collection of mangas and anime. It's exoensive but it's my passion !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

of course, if the anime's really good ^^

mmm, just CLAMP mangas, because the anime always change something in their works, and I prefer the original stroy...

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Ya if I liked the anime enough cause sometimes the manga has more than the show.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 138 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.