Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 with or without? - Minitokyo

with or without?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

What things cant u live without?

for me,i cant live without my boyfren and my handphone. :(
most two BELOVED things in da world! X-P

[[ PS ;; love u dar. ;) ]]

hm....that be anime!and my sweetheart KIM JEONG HOON!

Music, definitely ! It's the most importend thing in the whole cold, godforsaken world. And also sundowns and the full moon.
Without this things I think live is worthless.

Hm, people, don't know, can't remember that I met somebody in my life that special, that I can say I can't live without.

Art, art is definitely another thing I don't want to miss, there are all kind of arts, but specially I'm thinking about fantasy art, anime, graffiti and al the rest like skulpturing, fream catchers, etc...

Things, I think without an MP3 player I'm going to go insane in a short period of time. And back in the days there were walkmans and discmans.

Addictives I can't live without at the moment: Nose spray, cigarretes, internet and as mentiont at the begining MUSIC.

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

with music ,paper,pencil and com. XD
Without stress and CCA The best!XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

with same as sis

without everything in my life

Signature
I'm back! :D

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

with life , can do every thing and anything
Without dreams , i am an aimless person ... XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.