Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 End of Part One/Start of Part Two - Minitokyo

End of Part One/Start of Part Two

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 5 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Okay...it's December 4th, and I said Part One would end on the 2nd...my bad...anywho, it's officially ending right now!

So, these are the two entries you can vote from! :)

NekoSasuke and NekoNaruto by Blueheart
http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/265152.jpg

SasuNaru ANBU (scanned) :: SasuNaru ANBU (drawn) by Inuyashalove04 and SasuNaru doujin (scanned) :: SasuNaru doujin (drawn) also by Inuyashalove04.

I said you could submit up to 3, so Inuai-chan has submitted 2. :)

Anyway, for the voting : Just for for the one you think it the best. It could Blueheart-chan's, or one of Inuai-chan's. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As for Part Two, it's the Fanfiction Part! Here are the rules (and there's no real deadline, probably a month from now...):

- Must be a SasuNaru Fanfic (can have other pairings, so long as SasuNaru is the main one)
- No explicit stuff people...keep it PG-13 here...
- Only members (of the group) can enter
- Admins and Mods can enter too
- One entry per member (can be as long as you want)
- Can be an on-going story, so long as the story ends before the deadline
- Doesn't have to be, but it'd be best if the stories are all submitted to FF.net.

So, that's it. :) All voting for part one will have to be in this thread. If the votes are posted in the GB, they will be invalid. Only votes that are on this thread will be valid.

When this part of the contest ends, the third part will start. The content of part three will be revealed when it starts. :) 'Till then, good luck to everyone! :D

Admin of S&N
~ The 'Original' Queen of Anime ~

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Wow...no votes yet? That's not cool. I'm not sure about voting...I don't want to vote for blueheart-chans...but I don't want to vote for my own entries. :sweat: ^_^'

But...I think I'm going to vote for...my ANBU entry; the drawn version. I hope that others will vote, that way I don't win, because I voted for myself. ^_^' :D If that turns out to be the case, just cancelle my vote and put it as a tie. I really don't want to win because of my own vote.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

zofus

zofus

zofus

hi-i can try to write a Fanfic., only thing is, i started a Naruto Fanfic. about 3 or 4 months ago... but... it isn`t Naruto x Sasuke! (as you can tell i started it befeore i even found out about MT). also, it kinda never had a big conflict, i`ll have to work on that. i have no idea if i`ll have it ready in a month, then even know how to post it.

also, what are the votes about? if i can vote, i`ll be happy to, that way inuyashalove04 won`t feel as bad! :)

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

zofus
Ah, you should write a fanfic for the contest. If I can find the time, I am too!
If you can't get it done in a months time, I'm sure we can add more time to the deadline. :)

You can vote, because you're a member of the group. All you have to do is look at the first post. You'll see a cute image of Sasuke and Naruto (by blueheart). Underneath it, are links to my entries (one scanned and another that shows what the scans are to look like [my scanner killed my entries]). Just look between the three entries and say what one you like best. That's how you vote.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

xJENNYx

xJENNYx

//Jennifer

ummm.....
So kawaii!
>_<
ok..
ok......
ok.........
I vote for ummm.... bluehearts.... :)

And a PG-13 fan-fic.... *sigh* I'll try but I'm kinda working on 6 smut fics at the moment with only 1 narusasu, but I can squish somehting (pg-13) in!
<3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.