Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you do If you slowly forget your lover face and memory ? - Minitokyo

What you do If you slowly forget your lover face and memory ?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

First we just friend and together .....But later I know I was fall in love .So I try to tell her at the last day she leaving.........

So I just tell her I like her even I know she have a boyfriend ...So I just want to tell her my feeling.....Of course she just want to be my friend and this what I want....

However,I still have some regret and sad ....Even it just happed few days,but it looks many thousand years...The bad thing is I cant remmeber her face and memory !

I felt I nearly lost her memory when she and I togerther period......So pain and deeply my hurt ...... Every friends I can still remember expext her ..................especially her face and memory ..Everytime I imagine her....it just like a girl who all in black colour ......No more voice,no more sound expect myself and her shodow.......................

So what should you do if you are me ....................

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

It's kinda hard to say. May be I would have lost rest, and tried to find her.

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

This feels very sad... I'm so sorry about you. I hope that you can recover your heartache soon. If I was in your position, I'd try hard to see her again so I could remember her face...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

It does not matter if u forget what she looks like, or the specifics of your shared moments. Faces, voices, etc, will inevitably fade from memory as time passes. As long as you remember that you loved her, that for a time you were happy with her, it should be enough.

Don't worry....
It is OK...
Try to remember her when you can...

BlackDemonMyst

Leave me alone!

It's okay. It happens. Just look for her picture! It helps, especially if you don't have photographic memory.

And, about how you forgot her memory...did you have memories with her in the first place, or did you fall in love with her from afar? That would explain it.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Well, that's supose to happen... I said to me once that i would never forget my grandma face... But i barely remember her.. . So, it's okey if that happens... Nobody's gonna die becuz u forgot someone u love... The thing that counts is the love that u have for him or her...

U have to keep goin with ur life... that what life's about

Girl with boyfriend? Close friend? Last moment good-bye? Deep depresion?

Baaaad combination. It happens all the time. It has happened to almost everyone.

You have to talk to someone who's close to you (but better if he/she is older than you), because depresions are nasty.

I don't believe you're loosing her image now... but it'll eventually happen. Why? Because time heals! And you'll find another friends, and someone to share your life. None and nothing last forever... but for the time you were friends, for all the good moments, it was worth it. IT IS WHAT MAKES IT WORTH IT, INDEED!

As in any friendship you'll have.

Whaaa? Okay i see you or not okay. No offence but you sound like kairi like when she says " I can't remember his face, or his name i feel terrible about it" Its real sad, but sometime life can change. It can be cruel but that is how it is. I'm sorry for what happened, but what’s done is done. * feeling sad *

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

I can't remember her face.....
but.....there is no way in all eternity I will forget our love, we may be far away from each other, but uor heart are united, we always be together.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

to me.. those of you forgetting your lovers faces or forgetting what you did together... theres only one explaination i can offer.. and that is denial..

perhaps something happened between the two of you and you two split.. or some sad fate that forbids you two to be together.. and in your heads... all you want is some sort of... "i dont want to believe this happened" or.. just simply... "this never happened" and you go on with your lives..

for me.. i still have a crush on this girl i know in school.. despite the fact that i dont want to see her at all.... =X its weird.. but i think thats what it is.... denial

I wont forget since i dont have a girlfriend. Not interested in romantic relationship but i do like girls of course. I juz think i still have important things i need to do first before i get into these relationships.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.