Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Thread Error - Minitokyo

New Thread Error

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Tried to make a new thread in deletion complains this is what I got...

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/672/errordv5.th.jpg

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Were you trying to post a link to the other Haruhi scan? If so, were you putting the URL in directly, or was it enclosed in the URL tags?

merged: 12-08-2006 ~ 10:00am
This is a test of the linking system:
Directly inputting URL: S.O.S Brigade Christmas Party by Fenafir
Enclosing url in tags: test

fluke

fluke

I copied the link directly.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You'll have to get confirmation from Sheqel, but I suspect that because when you paste an MT url directly the system converts the link into a description of the item you're linking, that there was a SQL error in this process. It seems to work in the reply (at least it did above) - you might want to create the post first, then edit or merge a link into the post, or use the URL tags instead.

I believe Tama-Neko is right about his or her's theory. I had the same problem with a thread and submitting a wallpaper I got that result. Although when I put a url bbcode infront of the direct link, it was fixed and I no longer got that result.

~* Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

fluke

fluke

I appreciate the help...I will keep it in mind when making a new thread...however for the deletion complaint I was going to make...I'm just not feeling like it anymore.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.