Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT - Minitokyo

Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT

CRT or LCD?

LCD
100 votes
CRT
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 186 total items

few years ago, CRT definitely but even in CRT monitors, there're different qualities.

today, they're quite the same or almost as good as each other.

Pro and rich people can afford much more expensive for better quality if doing GFX works and stuffs.

- my 2 cts -

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

I like LCD bettter... LD

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

CRT.. i know people maybe goes "what? That old, bulky monitor?"
oh well, i don't care what you guys say.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

what? That old, bulky monitor? ;-)

just kidding!

Quote by dollyneirCRT.. i know people maybe goes "what? That old, bulky monitor?"
oh well, i don't care what you guys say.

More like that old bulky monitor that doesn't come in widescreen and will eventually burn your eyes out. You just haven't tried other monitor types yet, have you?

CDL for sure.

LCD is the future..

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

XD
Yeah, THAT old, bulky monitor

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

LCD.As thinks are now,LCD dosn't cost that much,plus the fact that if you want a CRT you must pay a fortune to a museum or something to give you one.Also,the CRT gives you eye cancer after afew hours of using them...

Quote by vGeoLCD.As thinks are now,LCD dosn't cost that much,plus the fact that if you want a CRT you must pay a fortune to a museum or something to give you one.Also,the CRT gives you eye cancer after afew hours of using them...

I used CRT monitors for more than 25 years before finally upgrading to LCD this year and my eyes are still fine.

Got any proof to back up your claim?

well i think LCD is better
cause i heard ppl say that CRT process those dangerous rays~ it may affect our health lately
i am using LCD monitor for my 2 desktops now
i think they are nice! XDDD

Quote by Enchanter
I used CRT monitors for more than 25 years before finally upgrading to LCD this year and my eyes are still fine.

Got any proof to back up your claim?

Yes.Personal experience.After 3-4 hours by using CRT monitors my eyes are red and i m feeling extremely tired.In LCD i have close 12+ hours in a row and when im done,i feel ,well,just like someone who hasn't sleep all night...And for the 25 years...My dad is the same.He's doing that job for just as long as you and he dosn't have any problem at all.Not all the human organizations are the same.For example a friend of mine can stay under water for about 4 ms,while i can only for 1.5ms.In some people the CRT may destroy their eyes and some others,like you and my dad,not to create eny sort of trouble.I hope that you can understand what im saying despite my bad English.

LCD really. The quality of LCDs are much better now and, for most people, matches CRT. Plus, they take up considerably less space.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Quote by ogihcifew years ago, CRT definitely but even in CRT monitors, there're different qualities.

today, they're quite the same or almost as good as each other.

Pro and rich people can afford much more expensive for better quality if doing GFX works and stuffs.

- my 2 cts -

I know that. Still LCD monitors can be reserving energy and less rediation though, that would keeping of our eyes healthy. It has better quality in graphic. Right now I'm using laptop of higher updated models like in Toshiba.

Signature Image

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

For web or offices - LCD is better. But for games and movies, CRT is better. It 's depend on what app you run

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

Well I Used Both And The LCD Is Way Better
Clearness Of The Monitor And How Its Bright, Its Way Better Than The CRT

I think LCD , it better for eye than CRT

chris1412

chris1412

Welcome~

LCD I guess
Less Radiation
=)

LCD is the future..

Idem queerisblue... but without the 4th point.
It's time to cut friends hands, from friends that unconsciently touch my lcd screen too.

YUBIKIRI!

LCD. I think

LCD is better of course, but also more expensive than CRT.

CRT has been better at refresh rates though LCDs have been getting better.

why dont you try LED monitor ?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 186 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.