Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT - Minitokyo

Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT

CRT or LCD?

LCD
100 votes
CRT
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 186 total items

I'd say LCD. I'm loving my new monitor because it takes up less space then the old CRT monitor I had and it also has HD capabilities~

i using lcd coz quite cheap so i juz using de lcd only

lcd, lesser radiation ( no sure ) lol

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

LCD definately. Is there still anyone using a CRT monitor? Damn. That's just sad.

im using lcd

i think lcd....

I just can't go back to CRT =P

LCD takes up wayy less space

i'm using a samsung 2494hs currently :D

but LED monitors are up and coming. Really good image quality too

I use LCD. My room is small, so i can save more space...

darkharmony

Mega Buster

LCD for sure....bigger desktop resolution....

but i hate LCD during daylight.....almost impossible to see....

Why would you throw your screen with a pen darkdragon? lol

I love my LCD's! I have two one is slightly older but brilliant since it ripped my an arm and a leg to buy at the time, I have bought s second LCD about four months ago those Diamond view nearly full 180 degree angle view etc. and I love it.

I used to get headaches in front of my CRT after about 1.5 hours in front of it, now with the LCD's I have gone for 12hours straight at LAN's and have no headache issues of any kind anymore.

Yip my vote is LCD for all kind of purpose mostly being my health!

yay...

I guess LCD is better ^^

LCD just b/c of the size. The only ppl I know who prefer CRTs are high-level gamers since a CRT is more responsive than a LCD. However, I'm not a pro-gamer and the inebriated state I put myself in when playing is a lot larger lag than any monitor responsiveness... ^_^

I prefer LCD my monitor is an 19" LCD

lcd i think it beautiful more than

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

i prefer CRT cuz it have better view for drawing and wallpaper... i usually draw with AutoCad in 2d and 3d , if you use LCD you must on the right angle all the time... for me its to much tiring to be like that

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

All monitors I have seen for a few months are LCD, except my monitor :D I didn't even think to change it, I just don't need. In the terms of imaging quality, a high quality CRT (not even an >500$ one) is always much better than any LCD.

LCD, I prefer IPS panels

LCD by far

i think LCD

LCD to save space, CRT for hardcore video/photo editing

lcd is the way to the future !

how about LED Monitor?

All I do is play games on facebook and download pics on minitokyo and listen to music, so all I need is an LCD. :D ^_--

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 186 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.