Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT - Minitokyo

Which monitor type is better, LCD or CRT

CRT or LCD?

LCD
100 votes
CRT
19 votes

Only members can vote.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 186 total items

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I have an LCD. It functions perfectly for me, I can't really note any of the big differences that haven't already been covered!

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

i have an LCD and i love it.
its great, at least for me it is.

i like CRT more than LCD

I've LCD.. it's good for my eyes.

19" LCD, because it doesn't take a lot of spaces.
Also, HD.

I'd say LCD. Self-explanatory.

LCD - save more energy consumption in more cases

voster

voster

Otaku

LCD and CRT monitors use the same energy consumption if its on all day. But LCD monitors look better in general, but thats just my opinion.

LCD of course

Either works~

LCD. It has a low power consumption in comparison with CRT.

P.S.: May you guys add a third voting option in the poll: LED monitors? Discuss if it is better than LCD or not would be interesting here.

LCD provides excellent high quality image also it consumes less energy compare to CRT and it produce less heat good for long pc usage..

I think LCD because the LCD is more comfortable for my eyes

LED>LCD>CRT

LCD is better and it make u easy to carry anywhere.
Best for LCD it is a thin and mostly people using LCD instead of CRT.
this is my opinion, u can choose what u really want and suite for yourself :)

evelluchia

evelluchia

Lu-Lu the friendship officer

i find LCDs much better because of their versitility and also there isent 3D CRTs lcds also have much better capabilities then CRTs

CRTs are very bulky and take up alot of room

LCDs are wall mountable and take up very little room and there are way of intagrating them into things that CRTs wouldent be able to be place into and LCDs can be used in many places ware other displays cant be used CRTs are very picky when it comes to being around magnits ware as LCDs arent and LCDs use alot less power then CRTs do

so to be honist LCDs are a much better technoligy if onlu they could be made stronger in TVs

the best of all displays is the LED display thats because ot can be made to conform to any shape and size and resolition and LED displays have the most rich color and are also (depending on that there used for) water proof and almost indistructable

??????
Signature
become a member of minitokyos newest happy family HERE
join the group web site HERE

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 186 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.