Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Moderator and Administrator seek - Minitokyo

New Moderator and Administrator seek

Group announcement by White-Prodigy

page 1 of 1 13 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

This group has junt been created but I need to find an administrator urgently, but if someone wants to be moderator is fine too. The reason is because I am travelling out of my country in a few days and in that country the Internet services are forbidden for underage people (under 18 ages old and I am 15). So I need an administrator who can take care of the group while I am gone (two months ^_^'). If any of the members are interested, please tell me before 11/12/06 at 3:00 PM

thanks in advantage!

rika23

rika23

?-?????

i love to take the job! >_<

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

auel1124

auel1124

Ok, the administrator one or the moderator one?

rika23

rika23

?-?????

..i dont know actually.. either of them will do ^^

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

What do you have to do? Ask me or my bro ether92, i'm am his sis, guess you are my friend too. Well if not that hard i am sure i can take it. ( Only 11 not 15! )

i would wan to b too heheh

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

I'm aready in one, so I know something aboute that, would really like to help (I said that befor, didn't I?)

Signature

auel1124

auel1124

ehhh... I have realized that some of the people who want to help me aren`t in the group, so won`t say a thing about that... if you want to help, join the group first ^^U
Until now, the only ones suitables for the job are rika23 and oriya... there are only two days left!

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

You may host my wallpapers up in this group's gallery, whichever Hitsugaya ones, and any others that you like of course.

Signature

auel1124

auel1124

well, now midsummer has also told me she wanted to help, so now we have rika23, oriya and midsummer ^^

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

thank for considering me as admin/mode!

Signature

auel1124

auel1124

well, after thinking very hard about it (it wasn`t easy), I have made my decision: as moderator, oriya, and as administrator, rika23. Thanks for all the ones who wanted to help me! I hope that my decision was correct, and I wish that rika23 and oriya can make a really good job!

Shinigami-Hollow

Shinigami-Hollow

Bankai Master

Hi auel, soz for late reply i've been really busy with christmas coming up and so much to do and i don't mind being a mod or admin but mod's can update stuff and invite members and admin's can do everything and if its ok i don't mind being an admin and looking after your group for you and when you next see it you will really like it xD

P.s With admin i can give the group a nice layout and make cool stuff for you ;)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.