Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Story Of Valkyrie Profile - Minitokyo

Story Of Valkyrie Profile

page 1 of 1 4 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

Jeez. After i played Valkyrie profile 2 silmeria. i really confuse. first the timeline with Valkyrie Profile 1. and about einhenjar like arngrim. i don't know why he show up in Valkyrie 2. i think arngrim is Vallkyrie's Einhenjar and he never be a Hrist einhenjar in VL 1. but in VL2 Why we fight him. jeez someone please explain to me about this case. PLEASEEEEEEE ;)

Signature

You are probably better off going to GameFAQs.com and asking on their message board specifically about this game, someone there is bound to know. Otherwise just look for a fansite or something.

welll......... *SPOILERS WARNING*
valkyrie profile 2 IS a sequel and a prequel of VP1.......

*spoilers*
the timeline of VP2 is set before VP1......
and towards chapter 4-6, it's a twisted future done by the specty guy u fight in the last dungeon of VP2......
tat's why everyting seems to be THAT confused.....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Does it matter which one you plar first?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.