Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seriously who hates Sakura - Minitokyo

Seriously who hates Sakura

Tagged under Naruto

How much do you like Sakura

Shes my favourite
17 votes
I like her
22 votes
Shes OK
29 votes
Shes Irratating
21 votes
Shes a big headed morron
7 votes
Words can't describe her stupidity
30 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Personally I really hate the way sakura only thinks about sasuke before anything else its started to become really boring! What do you think of her?

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

ummm.......i think you should take a look at what you wrote........

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

What cloakanddagger said. "Do you think shes in love with Sasuke or is it love?" => What does that suppose to mean?!

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Well considering she's what, twelve years old? It's something people generally call a crush which tends to be normal. Personally, I'm more inclined to hate Sasuke because all he thinks about is Sasuke. The fact the show is boring I think has a lot less to do with her and a lot more to do with the fact it's dragging out in a style all too much like Dragon Ball Z, and you can only handle so much of people lying to you saying that they're "ninjas" when they're more like shamans anyways.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

well...i'd admit i hated the 12 year old Sakura, but the 15 year old isn't so bad anymore.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I'll go with Irratating espically after that fight naruto had with neji after all of that all she could think about was sasuke. that mad me angry and what really sucked was hinata didn't get to see the fight but i'm sure her opinion of naruto hasn't changed. but i would if sakura will? I guess only time will tell.

I don't like Sakura at first, in fact I hated her at the earlier episodes because she's not doing anything right. But if you wait at the fillers you can see her improving at stuff, so yeah, that's why I don't bash her now. Her abilities can match Tsunade's, healing powers and super strength.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I don't hate Sakura but I don't like her because she interferes (like Hinata) Naruto and Sasuke! XD But that's only my yaoi thought. *lol*

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

If you are complaining about Sakura only caring about Sasuke then you have not watched all of what is out now. Watch all that is out in Japan and you will see a big change in Sakura, but if you only watch the english version you will have to wait a bit.

Game programmer and Anime freak

I can relate to her actually, so I can understand Sakura.. You don't know what it feels like when someone you love doesn't love you.. Ouch! Have you experienced that? Anyway, I like her because we're the same.

If you hate Sakura you should watch this (or like her and have a sense of humor)

Youtube - http://youtube.com/watch?v=QkcGkRY5gWw

Direct .swf file - http://www.ljplus.ru/img/n/n/nn_meg/Sakura18.swf

It still makes me laugh....

sorry for spoilers but in Naruto 2 manga sakura is a TOTAL BADASS, practically one of the most improved characters in the series. And she gets over sasuke and falls for a certain blonde hair boy, even though nothin has been admitted yet. So dont dismiss Sakura just yet

sin-shenlong are you reading the same naruto manga as me? What chapter has her "getting over sasuke"? I will admit she did make some improvements, but not enough to make me not be irritated by her. On that topic she doesn't really deserve naruto anyway, but there's a 90 percent chance thats who she will end up with in the end.

Oops, sorry for that, my Naruto x Hinata preference is showing....

Quote: Yokensou
If you hate Sakura you should watch this (or like her and have a sense of humor)

Youtube - http://youtube.com/watch?v=QkcGkRY5gWw

Direct .swf file - http://www.ljplus.ru/img/n/n/nn_meg/Sakura18.swf

It still makes me laugh....

Lol ur right it wuz really funny ...I wuz falling of my Seat !

Thats awsome she is soooooooo anoying has crushes on everybody my god

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Ugh, I cant stand Sakura either. All she's there for is to stand around yelling any random person's name out who is getting hurt and not do anything -ever-. Like Shikamaru said, she has no talents at all. Though I am a little glad she's taking up this whole medical ninja stuff, now she can actually be of use. I still dont like her though.

Signature Image

not enough people are giving sakura a second chance. sure, she was annoying (and somewhat useless) at the beginning of the series, but that was part of kishimoto's plan. the whole point is CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. sakura is someone the readers can relate to. not everyone is a super genius or has a demon sealed in their stomach; during the timeskip, she becomes stronger through extensive training.

besides, if it's her obsession with sasuke that you guys are worried about, let me break it to you--naruto is obsessed with sasuke moreso than sakura is. there's no definitive evidence proving that sakura is "falling for" naruto either.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by rasenkainot enough people are giving sakura a second chance. sure, she was annoying (and somewhat useless) at the beginning of the series, but that was part of kishimoto's plan. the whole point is CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. sakura is someone the readers can relate to. not everyone is a super genius or has a demon sealed in their stomach; during the timeskip, she becomes stronger through extensive training.

Even so, she's still not the kind of character that I like. In other words, even if she fought more, had more "talents" and usefullness, but had the same personality, I still wouldnt like her. :/

Signature Image

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

damn uhh I dislike Sakura..especilay the small version of her T_T..too childish
and infantile ^____^` but that is only my oppinion ;)

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

i think sakura is ok but needs to be more mature,cuz if not her dreams will be gone in a heart beat.

merged: 02-11-2007 ~ 10:45pm
also she is maturing cuz when sasuke and naruto were sleeping *wink* she grew up and fought for her life and her teams

Not sure where all the hostility is coming from. I've got nothing against her. And yes, she is maturing, albeit slowly.

Signature

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Sakura has matured, I mean, for me, one of the best things about her character is her evolution as a character. I think she's strong and intelligent, and though she has her faults, they only make her more realistic. Sakura's an awesome character in my opinion, and I voted for the favorites option because she's my favorite girl from Naruto. ^^

Signature Image

it depends

SHE OK,AT LEAST SHE DOSEN'T SHOW HER FEELINGS FOR SASUKE, LIKE INO DOES.(NOW SHES ANYYOING!)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.