Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seriously who hates Sakura - Minitokyo

Seriously who hates Sakura

Tagged under Naruto

How much do you like Sakura

Shes my favourite
17 votes
I like her
22 votes
Shes OK
29 votes
Shes Irratating
21 votes
Shes a big headed morron
7 votes
Words can't describe her stupidity
30 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

True Ino is way annoying!

ChrnoKero

ChrnoKero

Nothing is real!

ahh sakura its ok i think in the manga, she starts to fall in love with naruto

the beginning of the series she's like annoyingly obsessed with sasuke, but now, she's okay

shes the most retarded person on the show >=(

^ lol I hated her at the beginnin sooooo much she way way obsessed with sasuke..... but I guess she fixed up now that she has sort of got over him ^_^

Hanedas

Hanedas

Trought the Darkness

hate her how could you say that about her
if you are talking about the only person in the group that can really do anything by herself only triying to impress sasuke
With her look the onlythink she do is get in the way and tell naruto that he is a good for nothing (after he is the one that save the neck of almos everyone all the time) who has no especill talent or skills the only character to be a full season until serie 2 start with no important place or history line for her hell no how I will hate her when words can describe the feeling after having to see all those chapter without the option of removing her of the history no hate is to good for her

One wrong move and blood will rain from the sky

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Em, she's ok...though she's not my no 1 fav characters in Naruto ^^...yea, nothing more nothing less

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

StreetLegend

StreetLegend

The Yellow Devil Pyo~

Hahahaha cant stop laughing after reading the poll choices!
Not to mention the choice: Words can't describe her stupidity!
Since it is the second choice of majority!
Hahaha keep it up people!
Topic:
I hate her way of liking Sasuke, but i do think she's cute and all...
Still... Words can't describe her stupidity! WAHAHAHAH

I may be small pyo~
But I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast.... with shell pyo~

lol

I like her. She does has courage and immense strength. In Shippuden, you can the difference. She had matured a lot. Her character developement is probably the greatest with the fact she was the weakness and became one of the strongest with many talents.

Sakura is ok. She should love Naruto for a difference instead of stupid sasuke, but i think it would be better if naruto realizes that Hina is also there.

^ Agreed Hinata n Naruto would look good together ;)

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... she's annoying... and it's always sasuke this and sasuke that... it's totally pissing me off....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Iam finding her ok but sitll Iam slightly don't like the idea hrer suppose to be strogn but yet is allways the damsel in distress.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

I just find her Irratating sometimes >_>

She is sorta pathetic at times, and I hate it when she totally ditches Naruto who cares for her. All tht aside she is alright I guess.

Same here ^_^

welll, she used to annoy me to no end in the first season, but in shippuden she's ok... well less infactuated with sasuke i mean

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Sakua is cool. She gets alot stronger and more independant when she trains with Tsunade. And Susuke abondons the team so her feelings for him start to change. I like when Gara becomes Kazekage of the Sand village though. XD XD XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Sometimes she is Irratating

she's ok . im not envious on her or something like that. Anyway after all she is maturing and it's not like in the first episodes.

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Haha, she's OK, since I don't watch Naruto anyways, so I don't really know how she acts.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

I like her. I think people should stop putting her down for her personality, because she is trying to change and shaper herself. she wanted to train with the hokage for a reason. and in the time skip she DOES get over sasuke. and she doesnt want to be some fangirl anymore. Ino on the other hand, I think people should stop looking up to her because she's pretty, though they shouldnt put her down for her personality, because she wants to be friends with sakura again, but then again likes sasuke more than sakura anyways. and in the shipuuden, kishimoto makes the narusaku couple. sakura gets over sasuke, and isnt mean to naruto anymore. and whoever voted for "she is more stupid than words can describe", thats not true. Sakura is very smart, and was almost on the top of the class in the academy. She isn't as smart as Shikamaru, but she definatly isnt dumb. and in the shipuuden episodes (part 2), she becomes a great healer. and dont say she's weak either. she doesnt want to be weak so she trains with tsunade to become strong, and just look at 'er now! AND if you want to say that she has a wide forehead T_T' thats just stupid because thats not her fault... and in the shipuuden she doesnt. AND *out of breath* if you say everyone's always protecting her, its not like she wants them too. She strives to become a better ninja, just like Naruto and Lee.. and in the earlier episodes she said something like "watch my back this time" because she is SICK of everyone always taking the spotlight and saving her. but its a good thing that they did save her. Sakura Haruno is not my favorite character, but I love how she is trying to change herself, not for anyone, but for herself.

merged: 06-27-2007 ~ 06:06am
*shape herself

I like her

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.