Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seriously who hates Sakura - Minitokyo

Seriously who hates Sakura

Tagged under Naruto

How much do you like Sakura

Shes my favourite
17 votes
I like her
22 votes
Shes OK
29 votes
Shes Irratating
21 votes
Shes a big headed morron
7 votes
Words can't describe her stupidity
30 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

At first Sakura was totally irritating. Obsessed, weak, bitchy really ... hateable! In Shippuuden, however, she's stronger, wiser and she's ok. I don't hate her, never did, but she's pretty annoying.

Signature

I like her a bit more now that she's actually worth a damn, between her new combat prowess and medical skills.
She was always just dead weight, but now that that's changed, all good. Looking forward to seeing any new techniques she might have up her sleeve

LOL hello...i seriously thought u were talking bout cardcaptors...lol cos shes cool..lol

sakura...
i wudnt say tht i hate her...but she is rather annoying when shes around sasuke...its all about him whn it comes to her...so yeah...lol!

Guys.. dunt be mean...
Sakura is great like all the other kunoichi even if she can be annoying...

Ino is awesome and shouldnt be dissed either!

i hate every character in Naruto

I have to agree with SunSports.....I mean..WHAT DO YOU GUY'S SEE IN NARUTO? IT'S POOP!

SERIOUSLY! ITS LAME! OVERRATED! IT MAKES ME WANT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT MY OWN FINGERS! thank you x-kai

eveion

eveion

I love Art!

She kicks ass!

big words for such small vermin

I haven't finished the first season of Naruto yet, but I like her. Even though she has a laid back role in the first season. She looks really cool in her pose for the second season. And I hope the second season gives her a much needed more adventures role.

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i don't her because she's too weak at age 12, but at age 15 she becomes much stronger :) good for you sakura

i also dont like her personalitly, it gets better because she doesn't obsess over sasuke in the shippuuden episodes

merged: 07-11-2007 ~ 01:17am

Quote by KAIDO61686SHE OK,AT LEAST SHE DOSEN'T SHOW HER FEELINGS FOR SASUKE, LIKE INO DOES.(NOW SHES ANYYOING!)

i agree i don't like ino >.>

She's irritating and i really didnt like her, but i softened a bit towards her when she cheered for SasuxGai in of of the last chapters.

I HATE HER! i dont know why you people are giving her second chances. Shes so annoying and stupid and like Shikamaru said She has no particular talent and shes useless. and its annoying that shes always thinking about Sasuke. She only cares about him and not anyone else. And that inner Sakura at the beggining of the series was lame and childish. I mean, that thing she used to say was getting on my nerves. Cha! Cha! Cha! Cha! Chaaaaaaa! Man it was annoying. I totally hate her.

I hated the past Sakura like..badly. But, Future!Sakura is awesome. I love her in Shippuuden-Part II more.

at the begining she was so weak but now at least she a hit someone.

origami-killer

origami-killer

sweeter than candy

for all you badmouths out there, stop critizing sakura, shikamaru and the whole entire Naruto show overall. if you hate it so much why watch it? apparently you who complain about it must have seen some of the episodes in order to know this much about the show. seriously if you truly hated the show and sakura you wouldnt spend your time hating...spend your time watching and talking about anime and anime characters that you like. one more thing, sakura ROCKS! <3Origami-Killer

human nature makes it so that feelings change with time

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i agree with origami-killer! *nods* sakura is really cool. yeah, it was true that she was really annoying in the first season, but if you watch her in the second one, she really changed alot! she's really awesome! it's so amazing how she fights with her fists and all and how she knows how to heal! so don't be all crazy on hating her. some people can change you know.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

she's not as bad as she used to be :D

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmmm well I don't hate her but she's rather annoying. much better in the recent chapters/episodes.

Guyz I made this thread agggeezz ago before The second season started therefore while I wuz making this thread I had not seen the shippuuden series and hadn't seen her change into a mature person. As most of us think... I disliked her strongly in the first season but by the second season her character went through many changes thus I do not dislike her anymore ^^

sakura annoyed much in the first season but improved in the second...still she could not beat tsunade-sama as she always copy what tsunade-sama ask her to do but not on her own...she just a genius by books...not by her own intelect n always do textbooks jutsu....she just fight with her hand n heal poeple...no speciality...naruto can heal himself, Sai is professional n yamato taichou is indeed n anbu..so there's no need for her..only a reporter 4 tsunade-sama....

but i kinda like her wif naruto

Im not a Sakura fan but every one seems to hate her. She was pretty bad in the beggining but she is way better in Shippuuden. ^_^

meh, i never really liked her nor hated her but i'm on the positive side of her now just because of what she learned from tsunade ( i mean in shippuuden )

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i hate her even in shippuuden....

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

lolz seems my thread gathered quite a few haters...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.