Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Schoolwork and Anime. Which One? - Minitokyo

Schoolwork and Anime. Which One?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

obviously a person should study first

i do the homewroks tasks seeing it always anime, was entertained =P ayyy cuando aprender a escribir en ingles que me cuesta >_> ayudame tranlatorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

for me, anime first. i only study when i like to.
even when i try to force myself to study, it doesn't work because i can't concentrate.

hmm ANIME if i got to choose... but i must go to school and do my lessons... but i got to be with all my freinds on school and thats fun! really fun!

do you work coz it could affect your future. watching the next ep of your fav anime isnt exactly lifechanging so work first. if you do it straightaway though you'll have loadsa time for anime

Most of the time I finish doing homework at school, so I have the whole day for myself

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

school work :) i want to go to college to get more knowledge
but then after that, i watch anime :D

humm..i will do my homework..if there is a question thing i can't answer,i will search the answers..but if i still can't find it..i will ask my friend tomorow's morning..i love anime..love~~it very very much..i can't stand it if while i watching anime,someone ask me..have you done your homework?..agh..very boring..so,i finish my job first then watching anime~~ yay~~ hail anime!hail!

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

*Inner soul struggle* Argh! Anime is more important NO! school work! No! Anime...aiya,*slaps self* Anime comes before school work but sometimes when it's desperate school work comes first...and also when I've got no anime to watch for example now...

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I think school is more important, though instinct tells me that anime is more important. In the end I often end up not doing much of either. xD;;

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

I should be concentrating on homework, but if there's an anime that I really want to watch, I'll do that first. xD Then comes homework. If there's a project or assignment that is important and due soon, then I'll spend my time on it.

i think its school work but i rarely get some assignment and projects which kinda caused me to be addicted to anime.... my school kinda sucks you see... :P i'm kidding...

i watch anime and to my home work this is my schedule first thing is "let see what home work i need to do for tomorrow"i do some of the homework and watch 1-2 episode the i finish my homework and watch anime and after tis if i have a test i study

Anime because i haven't got school work

that's hard=_0 i like anime more than school, but in school you get too see your freinds each day and you DO really learn important things^^

I'd say music moreso than anime or schoolwork ;)

well i dont usually do schoolwork unless the exam draws near, so anime come first

Anime Of Course ...., but I try to balance both them

I'm procrastination master.
But I feel quite guilty when not working for highschool.
That's a problem I didn't find the solution yet.
Keep thinkin

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Well,I finish any homework and assignment first and then I can enjoy watching anime without any worries.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Of course, schoolwork should be given first priority.
But anime is just too tempting... T_T
I'd find it hard to concentrate on schoolwork if someone nearby is watching anime.

i don' choose, i like either... but there is some anime that makes me forget about study LOL

.:[ neros ]:.

Signature

If you ask how to cope(?), well, the simplest answer is time management.

Have time for both. Learn to prioritize.

As for me, I don't really study that much, but I plan to. :P

do all your schoolwork that doesn't need to be done near a computer, and then the computer work. Afterwards you can do all the fun stuff, lulz.
just so you can stay optimistic, once you get into college, you're doing everything that you like - only taking the subjects you love, etc. so just stay focused and remember it won't be long before you're in college and having fun while doing schoolwork (its not an oxymoron! haha)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.