Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Schoolwork and Anime. Which One? - Minitokyo

Schoolwork and Anime. Which One?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Before, it was like both at the same time.
But now that I am a senior and there's all this college and finals and grades and keeping my gpa up, it's really hard. I've got homework everyday, and a lot of projects! I have volumes of anime I have yet to watch since summer finished.
Right now does not count because I'm taking a break from homework, xD *Nibbles on a cookie.*

Chizeru

Chizeru

~Queen of Procrastination~

I try to follow the "Work Before Play" motto, but it never works with me.

I usually don't do my homework till nightime. I spend the afternoon watching anime or going on the computer. ^^;

Signature

well, i can't say that schoolwork is fun... Anime is MUCH funny! But, school things are really important to do.^^

do schoolwork first. reward yourself with anime after. all work and no play makes you a dull person. school can help you determine your future, anime will just be entertainment, to take away the stress of your schoolwork. unless you plan to be an animator or artist or something related to that biz. :)

off course, sch..ANIME #1, :D

bokuwacherries

living good

scho....*struggling*.....*struggling harder*....*give up*...ANIME!
haha.. i kno schoolwork is very important, so i always try my best to finish all the work before my freedom.. but if there is a lot of wrk.. hmmm.. i guess ill do my work halfwayand then season myself with some anime or some other things to continue on thw works.. hehe

live life to full!! <the ultimate motto>

i skip the work and watch anime, the next day borrow friends work and copy it with little modification. You kid don't try this with your homework.

AppleInsight

AppleInsight

-A Little Apple in Sight-

Quote by NucleousI agree with you, I'm slowly phasing anime out of my life since I have better things to occupy my time with like real life and work and my studies and girlfriend so my time to spend on anime is getting less and less and since it is the least important one in my life it is getting phased out.

Seems excalty what I think I'm doing right now. There used to be a time when I'm soo excited for an anime...but slowly, day by day, I'm not having that urge to go and watch it anymore. Oh, I still like anime quite alot, but I just dont spend much time on it anymore.

As for school work, try to do it when you still have the time to do it. It sucks if by next morning your HW is due and the night before you were busying watching a new episode of an anime. :P Anime can always wait. Back in high school, I would procrasinate and go do something besides school work and later when it's time to go to sleep, I would be up trying to finish it and doing poorly on it. XD

School isn't problem for me >_> I doesn't have ever homework, then I have much time to anime ^_^

Likes playing games :3

I'm taking both but of course my priority is schoolwork.

both, when I am waiting for the anime, I'm doing my HW!

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

well,for me i will say if can i will just choose watch anime then enough.^^i like anime more than the school works.^^but still need to do the schoolwork too.

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

well, I do both.... even though I have choir practice, the school newspaper and a ton of schoolwork... I just find a little more time to read mangas or even watch anime....

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

both are important for me!
I finish my work asap and watch anime.

Anime of course. Schoolwork is only a means to an end for me.

Hmmm 99% of the time anime >_> il do all nighters to do work and still find myself watchin anime

wel this is already beyond me as I already work.

But back then I kind of mix it, if there is new anime I generally watch it off the bat if it my favorite, otherwise I leave it for the weekend. Then the study will follow that.

But most of the time it didn't work and I end up need to cramp it couple days from the exam day.

If It's an important year for you academically, then tilt yourself towards homework and do what most of the people recommended (Time Management). Choose The Anime/Manga that interest you the most and watch/read those.

Got Spared time?(Which there rarely ever is) Read reviews, summaries, impressions of the anime/manga that are next on your list.

After your back on the safe road and you feel secure. Well, you already know what happens then.

BTW- EVERYTHING that i wrote is just theory and planning. I myself, am failing a critical year, and Never do homework AND WATCH ANIME/MANGA DAY AND NIGHT (Wish me luck on getting in to Uni)...Me, Hypocit? I already know that much About myself. Just a Suggestion.

GOODLUCK!

I mostly do anime first then i do my homework.
Because of that, I've had procrastination problems and was going to fix that habit this year, but sadly didn't work as I planned

I get my schoolwork done, then I enjoy anime. Though sometimes during large assignments/projects, I'll try to break it up into chunks, and do a bit of homework, then a bit of anime, then some more homework, and so on.

Unless its due in a couple hours and I MUST FINISH IT OR I WILL DIE... probably anime XD

I am the queen of last minute rushes.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

the way i did it was do my homework first then do what I want after.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

always finished hw before anime,etc... but sometimes not lol

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

Anime, I couldn't help myself. But I almost always finish my homework on time, even if it means staying up to finish it though it's not exactly that late, so maybe it's not that bad.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.