Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Schoolwork and Anime. Which One? - Minitokyo

Schoolwork and Anime. Which One?

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

ANIME^^!

So...
Ya you...
Know what...
I..
Choose...
ANIME!

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

To be honest, I do both at the same time. Watch and episode and do addmaths at the same time.
But would pause in between when the question gets touch!

rika23

rika23

?-?????

both XD but then i more to anime when i get bored to schoolwork lol

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

I will take HW first if I got tired I always get a sickness ' lets the movie roll on '. And after that I fell sleep and wake late..

I prefer anime than homework ^^

anime

Seriously you need pay attention to your study if you don't want to regret it later on.
I spend quite lot of time on anime but I try to manage it so I can do both. To be honest I should be able to manage it better, so there was some regret, but at least I finish my study successfully (could be better though).

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Huh. I do schoolwork IN SCHOOL. Even if it's homework, I do it at school, whenever I get the chance. It allows major downtime at home. *_* And if you really wanna be like me, you'll watch anime at night.

<---doesn't sleep a lot. xD

There's no way around it, you have to do as much school stuff as you can and when you can spare a few hrs of your time, watch the stuff you want to watch.

Its either that, or completely neglect one or the other. That's how I do, though a word of advise...be serious about how do you use your time so that you don't have regrets about not enjoying what you wanted to do, or failing at school. Whatever you choose to do at the moment, give it your all!

I'm one of those "leave things to the last minute" people, so I watch as much anime as I can first, then go "oh shit!" then work on my homework till really late... Such a bad practice... But since I've finished uni, there's no need to waste time on homework ever again! YAY (for me) :D

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.