Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The image quality of Bleach is worse than it was before? - Minitokyo

The image quality of Bleach is worse than it was before?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 3 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

As the title says, do you agree with it? I started watching at the first episodes for fun and realized that the quality of the first ones is much better that the ones that are being aired nowadays. Sometimes you may see that the characters are drawn very quickly (in the ones we watch now) and the faces are very weird indeed, and then you watch the first episodes and you realize that the characters are very well drawn and the details are great. So, what do you think?

I agree that the graphics are decidedly inferior nowadays. Perhaps it is because, with the fillers, the animators can no longer base scenes on the manga art. This means new character designs and original scenes, all done from scratch. Undoubtedly this was all done in a rush to meet deadlines, resulting in lower quality.

aestalitz

Scanner

aestalitz

It tends to be like that for long-running anime, actually, whether there are fillers or not. X_X

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.