Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai - Minitokyo

Bleach fans Rukia's Bankai

Tagged under Bleach

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

MyaKayKhine

MyaKayKhine

Nayuki

i really love her dances! Anyway, she can defeat Espada 9 with her third dance..i don't care whether it is just luck or not..She is too awesome..
I love her..
I am a big fan of her!

In my mind Rukia's Bankai looks like the Sycthe in fade to black but it's white and blue like crystal and has a snowflake looking thing at the end of it. As for her powers I would imagines it would be Kido (and/or) speed rather than Ichigo's Speed and Strength.

Rukia's power is great the reasons why:

Vice Captains are having trouble killing fraction and with Rukia killed De-Roy with ease. You can say as much as you like about De-roy being weak, at the end of the day he is Fraccion or he would not have been asked to accompany Grimmjow,besides if he was weak don't you think Grimmjow would have eaten him by now? I am not trying to point fingers here by the way this is just my opinion. Yeah grimmjow might have shouved a hole through Rukia's gut for a first off she wasn't expecting it second of she always said she wasn't overly good with sword fighting but I admit some of the things she has blocked without question shows that she does have some good swordsmanship skills. But even Ichigo got beat up by Grimmjow. At then end of the day different Opponents meet different strength and Grimmjow's was obviously Strength and Speed ( Being a panther and all that) Ichigo just suited the fighting style better,in my mind saying Rukia is weak because of that means squat all. She has also killed the ninth Espada with her Shiki, Despite the fact it's the ninth espada and put in order due to power, the Espada itself stated it had eaten so many hollows and told her to think of it as fighting 33,650 hallow, the fact that she managed to kill him when he had that amount of power,i'm sorry but I can't help to gasp in awe. Along with having the emotional resolve to be able to face the form of kaien and having to kill it all over again? that must be devistating. Rukia also shows alot of emotional Stamina where she was able to fight off Ritz the bounts doll from taking over her soul for a couple of seconds to talk to Orihime, I found that remarkable. None of the vice captains would have been able to have done so. She is also able to heal wounds using her kido and cast two spells at once and all that only with Shiki. I'm sorry but in my opinion Rukia has to be atleast Vice-captains level if not higher. I think she is ready for Bankai but I do not think Tite Kubo will show it any time soon.

As for comparing to Her to Renji. She is far more powerful than Renji, he can't kill an espada and has trouble against a fraccion and he uses Bankai. Rukia has killed both with her Shiki. Need I say more? Even when they were children Rukia had more Spiritual Energy than Renji. As for Ichigo and being a side - kick? out of the question >.< Rukia and Ichigo act as equals, Ichigo would never think Rukia a side kick. For a first off Rukia in the first place was telling him to back her up but Ichigo refused and said he could do it by himself and another reason Ichigo always fights for her is most likely knowing him he wouldn't want her to get hurt. So what do you expect? whether Rukia and Ichigo would go on par or not I do not know because they have never actually fought together but if what goes from fade to black. Dark Rukia almost kills Ichigo if it were not for Byakuya's intrusion. but we will have to wait and see personally I would like to see Rukia have Bankai, from all the crap she's been through she deserves it. As far as familie's go Rukia isn't originally from the Kuchiki family. So there is every possibility she can have it. anyway enough typing for me my hands are getting tired. catch ya later.

@Bleachfano23 i have to agree with every thig ur saying i was juz thinging that nd "WOSH" u said it! lol ^_^

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by chaos850It will be...like her brother's Kageyoshi but...white ^_^

merged: 12-31-2007 ~ 03:47pm
Sry bout my previous post....She aint even a Vice-Capt lvl, she has strong enough to be a RANKED OFFICER that can be from Vice-Captain to 20th seat... Rukia...sucks...She also only BARELY passed the Shinigami exam and only got high marks in Jap.

I am a fan of Rukia, but even I knew she was not that strong, but I like Rukia's will and determination and so I think this shou;d be about IF RUKIA HAD A BANKAI WHAT WOULD IT BE LIKE!

That seems good after all.

merged: 04-06-2010 ~ 03:22pm
If Rukia has a bankai it would be beautiful of course It would be a white dress with gilding white sword she would hold it firmly. It would be much longer than her shikai, and of course more powerful it would be closer to Toshiro's shikai

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

hmm... I was wondering when did she achieve bankai >.>
because I know she didn't although I don't watch bleach, I just read the manga

anyway, If she had a bankai I think it will look really beautiful from seeing what her shikai look like and I also think it will be powerful even more powerful than toushiro's I saw what his bankai can do in the manga and I'm yet to be impress. I was pretty much more impress by rukia's shikai -shrugs- I actually think a lot of people were impress by it, I doubt anyone expected to look so beautiful and to have such strong attacks.

As that Renji and Ikaku are able to use the bankai, it would be awesome if Rukia is able to use it aswell. Judging from her beautiful shikai, her bankai would make a hell of a display.

most likely it will be either a speed or a kido type since in past episodes hasnt been fighting close range but using her kido, dont get me wrong rukia is my 2nd fav [only to neliel lol] but since her shikai is delt with range [comparing to Renji as well] it might also be range, or i may be wrong with that theory and it might be like ichigo's and be a speed type since her shikai is also delt with speed. all i have to say it will be an awsome power and beautiful bankai either way lets just hope that they will get it here soon.

merged: 04-13-2010 ~ 09:22pm

Quote by chaos850It will be...like her brother's Kageyoshi but...white ^_^

merged: 12-31-2007 ~ 03:47pm
Sry bout my previous post....She aint even a Vice-Capt lvl, she has strong enough to be a RANKED OFFICER that can be from Vice-Captain to 20th seat... Rukia...sucks...She also only BARELY passed the Shinigami exam and only got high marks in Jap.

she barely passed but that was WAAAAAAAAAY long ago, and she had high marks on her kido but didnt match up with the rest. shes gotten better stronger and faster. and Rukia did beat the 9th Espada without completly dieing

Shugotenshi-Alice

Broken Rag-Doll

when I told a guy that, he keep coming up with stupid excuses why she win :<

sure she might not not be so impressive
but I read the manga and see what toushiro[who so supposed be some high class captain] was capable of using shikai and bankai and really the power level of both forms was the same, to me toushiro's shikai doesn't even class up to rukia's >.>

I compare toushiro and rukia because both swords are about the same technique

I would love it if Rukia DID have a Bankai! She's strong enough to be vice-captain if it wasn't for Byakuya (nii-sama) holding her back! But that just shows he cares for her. i imagine rukia's bankai to be that of similar to toushiro's bankai or byakuya's bankai. my motto is that if Renji can achieve bankai then Rukia can achieve bankai!

I think Rukia's bankai will defintley be ice related....even though when I first saw shira no yuki (her shikai) I though her powers were glass based. I think she will have a bankai that freezes thinks on impact...maybe like liquid nitogen...or an influence of area that effects climate with subzero tempatures and blizzards that rip through and shatter the ice statues she makes out of her foes. lol

I can see Rukia's Bankai being very similar to Senbonsakura Kageyoshi but instead of little blades dicing the enemy, have millions of ice shards freeze the enemy from the inside out

whats her shinkai first of all

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'm gonna have to go with shes's not powerful enough to use bankai yet she's not Hitsugaya who mastred Banaki attained Bankai too at a young age she has ways to go she's my 12th fave character

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.