Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you were Akitsuki would you chase Suzuka? - Minitokyo

if you were Akitsuki would you chase Suzuka?

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

Well i recently say the Anime SUZUKA and i got a question for you guys.
If you were Yamato Akitsuki would you try desperatly to make ASAHINA like you or would you go after Sakurai which you know she likes you?
That is my question for you and i hope i will get many answers to it :D!

well i would still go for suzuka bec. love is something that you work hard for. and taking advantage of sakurai's feelings is pretty low

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

I didn't meant it like that. What i meant was would you still go for the girl you like even tough she rejects you or would you go for the girl who likes you and hope that in time you will grow fond of her?

i've heard someone said that you should put the one who loves you first before the one you love ;)

it sounded a bit too naive,yes...
but in this case i'll agree with him :)

after all..what's so bad in honoka to reject her XD ?
*maybe this is a bit biased since i've always prefer honoka than suzuka :P *

Quote by cloudwingswell i would still go for suzuka bec. love is something that you work hard for. and taking advantage of sakurai's feelings is pretty low

this is very true even in real life

Well.. If i were Akitsuki, i would go after Asahina again and again. If she was the girl i would love most, i wouldnt really care if i get rejected or if she would treat me badly.

Even thou Honoka is a great girl to be with and you know that she loves you, could you really be with her when you know that you will always love Asahina a bit more that Honoka?

I certaintly could not live like that.. It would be pure torture. :P

Hmm, i would definitely go after Suzuka again and again too if i'm Yamato cos she is the type i like. =)
If i choose other girl like Honoko, I will regret the rest of my life and also unfair to Honoko cos my heart is always with Suzuka tht side.

Yep. I like Suzuka, or the other chick on the track team, forgot her name, she looks like Kitaoji Satsuki of Ichigo 100%.

i would... =)

when it comes down to it if we are in akitsuki's shoes we will have our own decision and as for me follow what your heart tells you of course i will go after suzuka.

Suzuka may have her own issues, but so does everyone. I think she's very to herself and harder for her to open up, especially with emotions, which is why she always seems to push Akitsuki away a lot. Deep in her heart, she has a good heart. She also seems to have been very independent a lot too, making it kinda weird to "be with someone", relying on their emotions as much as they rely on yours.

I'd def chase her, though I'd prob be a little more subtle with my own feelings...the blue hair also pushes me a little more too ^^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.