Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In which anime world would you live in? - Minitokyo

In which anime world would you live in?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

So what if you were a low ranking shinigami striving to become a captain one day in Bleach, a Shinobi in Naruto, a bounty hunter searching the wastes of space for a big bounty in Cowboy Bepop or just a hanging on a thin red line trying to survive in an all girls dorm.

The question is, in what world would you be able to express your true self in, or just choose a world in witch you would find yourself most interested in living?

Bounty Hunting along with Jo, Meg, Sei and AMy...the hot cast of Burst ANgel...^_^

Digital World (Digimon), I wish I could be a Tamer and partner to a Digimon and go on adventures with my friends.

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Drifting @ Mount. Usui with Maya and Satsuki, in the world of Inital D. =3

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

I would like to live in a world when i'm the heroine... Meaning like: Visions of Escaflowne, El Hazard, Dual, X-1999, and Fushigi Yuugi... I must say in my defense that I havent seen those animes (except for X)... shame on me... but is a kinda fetichism

I would Love to live in the universe of Crest of the Stars. As an Abh of course.

BLEACH of course! Going to school, killing some hollows on the way there. And when I die, at least i'd know what my two fates would be. A hollow, or a plus/shinigami. Woot! Either would do for me. A shinigami or a hollow, which i would then break my mask and become an arrancar. Hehe... ok enough fantasizing for me today.

deftbeat

deftbeat

Rhythms that you go through..

it would be fun to join syaoran and the others jump from one world to another to gather sakura's lost feathers, or be a classmate of sousuke sagara or be on konoha and be a ninja. i wanna be in the world of rayearth too ^^

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, somewhat normal but something interesting happens fairly often. That or bleach. Like a few before me, i could kill hollows with a soul slayer or kill shinigami with my... claws? both are good for me.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Any world where I could be a demon ... well, a half-breed if possible. A world filled with magic, huge demonical powers fighting against the angels of good. A world that looks like ours, but with a more heroic atmosphere. A world with portals to different timezones, and especially a world full of danger and challenges ( evil guys wanting to kill me for my powers ) where I can proof my skills and power as the strongest half-breed alive.

Signature Image

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

NARUTO.. i would be the guy who would kill sasuke and cut him to pieces! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

hmm.... maybe venus wars...or akira...

Ha ha! I want to live in anime world that I'm a special person like a princess or heroine ^^

Well, when talking about running from real world...
I like the world of Mononoke-hime. Hard but fair life, little industry, spirit of adventure... magic.

Vandread world or to be specific, on Vandread ship. XD

the world of dragonball z... or then again maybe not.. having the earth being threatened by some great evil so often can't be too healthy.

Signature

Either a Gundam one (if they let me have the Freedom 8p)
Bleach or Naruto world. I'd love to have some of those skills, even the basic stuff from the ways the ninja run, jump and climb walls to the Shnigami's swordsmanship and shunpo

i agree with Darklink13T his ideas are the same as mine. exept i like bleach because i could have special powers and i could go around killing hollows. exept i would like a weapon of my very own.

the world where there's doraemon!
i can do ANYTHING with doraemon around!

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

Any world from the animes I've seen that suits my fancy (examples such as FMP, Jin Roh, Macross or Black Lagoon).

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

The animes I want to live in are The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya,Eureka Seven,BLEACH, or Naruto.

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well all of it except the ones with wars and preverts of course!

Signature
I'm back! :D

ellymate

loveless angel

except hentai :D i like more the world of Rurouni KEnshin;Peace Maker Kurogane;Blood+;Trinity Blood;Fruits Basket and maybe Inyasha

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

BLEACH! Or Naruto...maybe Rurouni Kenshin....Trinity Blood...Blood+, Gunslinger Girl (Whoo Italy!)...or Basilisk...

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.