Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In which anime world would you live in? - Minitokyo

In which anime world would you live in?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

In my own universe, where every single manga and anime exists and every character lives together, for example, ever imagined a battle between Naruto and Luffy? (in case of most commercial anime) Well, here, that battle can be true..... I would live there as my default RP character, Lance ((refer to the NEW ORIGINAL RP if you want to know who the heck is him))........

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

i wana be in all animes.. i wana to be in a fantasy world where fantasy and reality intertwines.. where the future and the past meets..

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Hellsing, Tsubasa, and Moon Phase!

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

i want to live in a world where fantasy meets reality,, present intertwines with the future.. a world where there is peace and harmony.. it would be a cool place..

i think about Love hina and be the Supply manager there ;p
girls girls girls lalala lol

if i had to choose, hmmm, prolly in the world of genshiken ^_^,hangin with my friends watchin anime. playing video games and readin doujinshi w00t :)

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

Oh Rurouni Kenshin definately and Trinity blood(beat up vampires woot).

merged: 05-03-2007 ~ 07:18am
Actually now that I think of it, what if all the worlds were combined that be AWSOME!

Vivaldi

Sweet! I love to be in Captain Tsubasa! Or Rurouni Kenshin! Wehehehehehe.... Or Ragnarok: The Animation!

I would like to live in a world where I AM GOD :nya:.... now seriously, THAT would be awsome!..... and terrifying (all those poor, poor people) heheheheh X-P

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Anything with giant robots would be nice, can't be too picky...

Hi

i want to live in the world of adventure..! :)
like in CCS,Shaman King,naruto, Gundam seed,Bleach. :nya:
because they world is so fun and many battle...! X-P

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

Either in One Piece or D. Gray-man

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

i like the world of Rurouni Kenshin ..
I Want to live in a dojo ^^"

I'd like to live somewhere peacefully ^^..... thinking*.... but I don't remember any anime without any troubeling persons or creatures around...
but probably somewhere like in Gravitation, where everything is quite normal

it would rock to be in one of the fire emblem games, esp. if I could be a lord. inu-yasha would be cool too. or maybe in some huge video game like in .hack

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Living in the Eureka 7 world sounds pretty awesome. Reffing would be a breathtaking activity.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Gundam Seed totally

I would like to stay in the world of Gaea (Visions of Escaflowne) or maybe Outo Country (TRC) the views are pretty cool!

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

I know this is corny but... I would like to be in a pokemon world and be a pokemon trainer that trains lightning type and flying type pokemons, and kick gym leader's asses...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

I would be in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, or 'When they Cry' in English, because my past is basically a carbon-copy of everything contained within that anime. I'll spare public details...you'll figure it out if you see it for yourself.
www.crunchyroll.com has the entire series...as of yet. English version released in a month or so.

Other than that...I would say any .hack genre. It's...basically my element. <3

I want a world that "looks" normal but actually has an underlying "weirdness" in it... a lot of animes sport that... hehehehe... (CCS, Bleach, Blood+)

Hm... its great to think something else is out there!

*Twilight zone music deedudeedudeedudedu..*

Hahaha! XP

himura088

himura088

~Smile

hmmm .. Probably somewhere where I can have some form of magic? Maybe Flame of Recca or anywhere with adventure, fun etc. haha

franz01

Franz and Novy

i guess in the world of Ragnarok... midgard... it's pretty wild...

when you defy the light, you start to live in darkness

manhattanitgirl

manhattanitgirl

Alden Demoss

Fruits Basket. I want to be the one who win Yuki's heart ^_^. I haven't watched many animes so my opinion might change but so far, Yuki's my favorite.

Signature Image
Alden Demoss

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.