Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where can I find TVXQ (Dong Bang Shin Ki)? - Minitokyo

Where can I find TVXQ (Dong Bang Shin Ki)?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I love TVXQ, and I want to get their album because I think they're worth buying. I don't like buying stuff over the internet, and I don't have iTunes. So does anyone who lives around Orange County know a place?

Where id Orange County? Maybe if I knew, I could ask some people. I doubt I can be of any help, though.....

go to your local "koreatown". there is bound to be a store with it. if you live near a HanAnReum or H-mart they might have it (because they usually have little stores in it that sells stuff liek that)

I just can up vol1 triangel.
Sharing of copyrighted material is forbidden

jaeminloves4yuki

DBSKrockz4life!

oh i c...wow living in a OC
dats like hard to find...not that u say...but is easier to look for them here...where i live chinatown at los angeles...maybe ya can drove down and buy them....they usually cheaper and better quality i say...cus i got like their old and new album...i am happy now^^
lets hope ya find wat ya want..

Orange County is in Santa Ana, CA, USA ^^ Well, I live in San Diego. I don't where to find J-pop or K-pop, either. But I still can buy over the internet ^^.

@ weissdarkangel : You don't have iTunes ? So, that's mean you had an Ipod ? Why don't you want to buy over internet ? I think it the best way, though. I always buy over the Yesasia.com And moreover, they don't charge the shipping for stuffs over $25. I think that's the good deal ^^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump such old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.